The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I did it because I'm completely random.  Sometimes I'm very friendly, and sometimes I'm annoying and completely unagreeable.

Beethoven II

KefkaticFanatic

*sigh* WHY did we have to act like we're going to be all professional, yet let THOSE people rejoin and stay?

It makes no sense whatsoever...

me irl
[close]

Beethoven II

You are a hypocrite gamer.

1.  Concerto was random just there for no reason, and he's staff.

2.  How many stupid topics have you posted? And had them deleted or locked??

3.  There is no point in saying that crap, especially when, what good do you do to the site?  Hmm...no arrangements....hmm.

Get my point, it ticks people of when you say stuff like that, especially when you do it yourself.

KefkaticFanatic

Random isn't the problem, spam is.
Besides, your arrangements generally suck.  I also do the Music Quiz.

Stupid topics locked?
None.
Contraversal, maybe, but stupid like 90% of yours? No.

Wow I typed that all with a wiimote.

[EDIT:] Darn you Concerto and your editing! :P

me irl
[close]

razer84

1st: skillz with a wiimote.

2nd: both of you should settle down. no one cares how many of your topics have been locked or not.

damn commies.

Beethoven II

Just because you can't arrange, doesn't mean mine suck. Mine are good.  Hmm. I've started three topics.  One for helping, hmm, let's think there, another for info on Mythbuster, oh yeah that's stupid, and one for my songs that i want people to critique, oh yeah that's even stupider.  Why don't you think before you say something.

KefkaticFanatic

Well my global warming one actually had a nice mature argument...
but people ruined it ='(

[EDIT:]I was actually referring to your spam topics in the last forum and your simple spam now. It's not that I'm bad at arranging either, I've just never tried.  And lots of your arrangements DO suck.

[EDIT AGAIN:] Ugh. I hate how the Wii browser randomly screws up text.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Quote from: razer84 on March 01, 2008, 07:21:12 AM1st: skillz with a wiimote.

2nd: both of you should settle down. no one cares how many of your topics have been locked or not.

damn commies.

Beethoven II

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 01, 2008, 07:23:20 AMWell my global warming one actually had a nice mature argument...
but people ruined it ='(

[EDIT:]I was actually referring to your spam topics in the last forum and your simple spam now. It's not that I'm bad at arranging either, I've just never tried.  And lots of your arrangements DO suck.

[EDIT AGAIN:] Ugh. I hate how the Wii browser randomly screws up text.

Alright, why don't you, since mine suck so much, arrange Red Steel, Washing Epona, Mirror Restored, The Twilight Realm, Mini boss from MM, and we'll compare, since mine suck so much. 

@AT the spam topics, that was the last forum.  And, i was probabl one in 30 people (at minimum) who did those polls.

Why don't you ask other members if my arrangements suck. And keep you mouth shut because  you CAN'T ARRANGE.

KefkaticFanatic

Give me free time and I could make an arrangement as accurate as the OST.

Also, posts that restate someone else's post from directly before are spam.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

Ooooh! I think I'll make delicious flakey buttermilk biscuits then share how delicious they are!

me irl
[close]

PianoMasta7

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 01, 2008, 07:59:46 AMOoooh! I think I'll make delicious flakey buttermilk biscuits then share how delicious they are!

...???...???.??>?..>//>///???.?/>?./.????