News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiro

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 01, 2008, 10:59:26 AMYes I can, I've played the piano for 10 years.  I'm pretty certain I know what is a good arrangement and what isn't.

I might arrange Terra from FFVI if nobody takes the request, but only if I remember and have the time and feel like it.

OH so my biscuits were very delicious, all nice and fluffy and flaky and buttery and I put some delicious honey in mine to maximize my tasteful experience.
----------------
Listening to: C02
via FoxyTunes
Final Fantasy, pfft!
Seriously, get a life and stop saying you could do better at everything people do.
You have no songs at all on the site and it doesn't even make a difference if you played the piano for 10 years, you could still suck.

QuoteOoooh! I think I'll make delicious flakey buttermilk biscuits then share how delicious they are!
No spam, huh?
Whenever you say you shouldn't allow people in that spam you are just pointing to yourself.

What was that?  I'm a spammer?
Why don't you look at our profiles and the post count per day and inform yourself.

Dude

Quote from: Akiro on March 02, 2008, 02:19:30 PM
QuoteOoooh! I think I'll make delicious flakey buttermilk biscuits then share how delicious they are!
No spam, huh?
Whenever you say you shouldn't allow people in that spam you are just pointing to yourself.

What was that?  I'm a spammer?
Why don't you look at our profiles and the post count per day and inform yourself.

He didn't spam, he just said his "Thought of the Moment". There IS a difference, ya know?:P

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Anyone else here an NBA fan?  Come on, the West is going to beat the East this year.  JAZZ!

KefkaticFanatic

I love how some people don't know when arguments are over, then go and start ranting about it all over again.  Mike seems to be attacked by this as well.  :(

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Beethoven II on March 01, 2008, 02:13:08 PMI still have another month and a half before spring break :'( :-\ >:(
At least your spring break is actually in SPRING!! hence the name of the holiday!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

B-Kpianist

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 02, 2008, 06:49:57 PMI love how some people don't know when arguments are over, then go and start ranting about it all over again.  Mike seems to be attacked by this as well.  :(
I just try to stay out of everyones arguments PERIOD 8) I'm not an argumentative person in the first place

Dude

Why are the mods deleting posts for no good reason? :-\ I mean they're starting to be as abusive of power as I am... ::) Or maybe I just don't get the picture... Oh well.

Harvest

Quote from: Dude on March 02, 2008, 07:30:22 PMWhy are the mods deleting posts for no good reason? :-\ I mean they're starting to be as abusive of power as I am... ::) Or maybe I just don't get the picture... Oh well.

It was obviously to avoid another hilarious argument resulting in Akiro being owned several times over. 
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

HugoMeister

OMG!

XD XD XD XD XD

But...that's not possible! :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on March 02, 2008, 07:33:59 PMIt was obviously to avoid another hilarious argument resulting in Akiro being owned several times over. 

Of course ::)

TheZar is a zombie goast!

me irl
[close]

razer84

ZOMBIES!!!!!!! see what i've started? it's a witch hunt! just like in the Cold War with McCarthy! (wow i actually learned something from history last year... :-\)

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

RPGs like Final Fantasy and Lost Odyssey are like drugs.  i can't get off them  :D

I've made it to the point in Lost Odyssey where I have the choice to either go and do all the extra side quests/dungeons/etc or just go to the final area where you can't turn back from. (Yes, this is basically a Final Fantasy game)  Disc 4 out of 4 also!

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 02, 2008, 06:21:07 PMAnyone else here an NBA fan?  Come on, the West is going to beat the East this year.  JAZZ!
NO WAY MAN! THE JAZZ ARE GOING TO GET CREAMED BY KOBE OR STEVE NASH!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE