The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^That is so sad. And it's always the fuggin stupid people having the babies. Seriously, Idiocracy is gonna become a reality at this rate.
Quote from: Ruto on June 25, 2013, 02:42:49 PMSo I found out today that the girl from my 9th grade gym class that kept kicking everyone's shins when we played in soccer teams had a baby recently...

OH GOD ANOTHER ONE :'(

I don't want to be next D: D: D: Giving up a career to be a mother, that is.
There's a simple form of birth control that is 100% effective 100% of the time, requires no money, and just a little(or a lot) willpower to maintain. ::)

Just saying.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 25, 2013, 05:10:46 PMSeriously, Idiocracy is gonna become a reality at this rate.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I will disown all of my descendents. seriously.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

We'll have to end up making the Hunger Games a real thing.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

Without the crappy romance or cliched plot hopefully.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 25, 2013, 05:10:46 PM^That is so sad. And it's always the fuggin stupid people having the babies. Seriously, Idiocracy is gonna become a reality at this rate.

Just saying.

Yeah, I can't outbreed them if they're starting in their early 20s. I'm still in school -.- They didn't go to college so they used the time to find sperm guys instead. At least one of them is a single parent at the moment. (hence sperm)

Also today I decided to take Mashi and Saria to a last minute dinner in a restaurant. When we got up to leave we noticed my older sister sitting in the same restaurant with her boyfriend at a table right behind us. She spotted us...noooo-.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

I wanted to say something really witty when you saw her but I couldn't think of anything. :(

The Deku Trombonist

Lol, we got a new (or old :P) prime minister again...

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Ruto

I've eaten too much today and moved too little.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]