News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2013, 06:30:17 AMI can't stand Lang Lang as a pianist and as a musician.

I think that any conscious musician knows the fraud he is... It just gives a bad vision of us, musicians.

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Saria

Quote from: GaryOak on August 19, 2013, 01:09:47 PM::)

Jealousy is totally understandable.
Thnx.

Just because Lang Lang makes those expressions doesn't mean he's bad. Come on, he sold out more concerts than you...
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on August 19, 2013, 01:16:46 PMCome on, he sold out more concerts than you...

That doesn't mean I have to like him.

I actually don't like him very much at all. That doesn't mean I'm jealous of him.

I'm not jealous of his success because I wouldn't want to be successful because of work like his.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

No one said that it's wrong to not like him. Saying that he's a fraud although has a jealous vibe to it.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

Saria

I never said you had to like him. Just saying that he has talent and a lot of luck--

Damnit, ninja'd by Gary Motherf*cking Oak, but you're right too.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

That's because he's Gary motherfucking oak
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I always find it funny when people use an asterisk in the place of a single letter in a cuss word. It's like saying nobody can see you because you're covering your eyes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MaestroUGC

Nobody said he was a fraud, I just said I can't stand his pianism and musicianship. It's more about him than the music, which is a problem for me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GaryOak

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2013, 02:41:17 PMNobody said he was a fraud, I just said I can't stand his pianism and musicianship. It's more about him than the music, which is a problem for me.
Quote from: ALPRAS on August 19, 2013, 12:01:05 PMI think that any conscious musician knows the fraud he is.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Saria

Quote from: Zunawe on August 19, 2013, 02:29:55 PMI always find it funny when people use an asterisk in the place of a single letter in a cuss word. It's like saying nobody can see you because you're covering your eyes.
Go fuck yourself.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Dude

yeah she could be saying motherfacking for all you know!

Zunawe

I didn't say I had anything against it, I just think it's frivolous.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: Zunawe on August 19, 2013, 02:29:55 PMI always find it funny when people use an asterisk in the place of a single letter in a cuss word. It's like saying nobody can see you because you're covering your eyes.

Quote from: Saria on August 19, 2013, 06:21:30 PMGo f*ck yourself.

Now it's funny right? Hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.