News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

I need to stop naming my pokes "Caterpie" before I trade away them.

Oh, hey btw

Ruto

I woke up this morning and realized the toilet couldn't flush -.- After trying unsuccessfully to even use a plunger, I took a break and tried again just now...

I got it to work several times after throwing my whole weight on it...and the toilet decided to show me the cause of the clog -___- EWWW -.- I suppose I should also try that method Saria often quotes in her sig since I'm too tired to use the plunger again.

Now to find out who did it...took a huge dump and left I mean.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on August 21, 2013, 06:56:44 PMmariolegofan we were friends you made me sad look theres a tear thats half the size of my mouth  :'(
im sry pls 4give mii
So I noticed this a while ago and never said anything but, mlf, this was sarcasm too in case you didn't notice.

I'm late shut up.

Mashi

that wasnt sarcasm doodle mariolegofan really hurt my feelings!!!

i never stopped crying ever since that day

ive cried so much that i could fill up the sun with my tears and then suck in a black hole into them thats how sad i am

Yugi

Mashi

Yugi

Nakah

SuperFireKirby

wat who are you stranger get out of my house

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

HI NAKAH, HOW ARE YOU, WE MISSED YOU AND TWG BOARD LOVES YOU.

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on October 28, 2013, 02:29:49 AMHI NAKAH, HOW ARE YOU, WE MISSED YOU AND TWG BOARD LOVES YOU.
DOWN WITH TWG BOARD

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

blackdragonslayer i thought i told you the first rule of seekrit twg board was don't type about seekrit twg board

SlowPokemon

Watching those two and their comments is sort of like watching aliens attempting to integrate with the human race undetected and failing miserably.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2013, 07:01:41 AMWatching those two and their comments is sort of like watching aliens attempting to integrate with the human race undetected and failing miserably.
this