The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I remember when Nakah tried to destroy this thread. Like, 10 spam threads arose from its ashes and we all realized what a terrible thing he had done. Current Nakah is soooo much coller than past Nakah.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

It wasn't stickied because it doesn't need to be stickied.

but eh, doesn't make a difference I suppose 9_9

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Yeah that's the thing it really doesn't. Stickied or not, the thread would be the same. You've definitely grown up Kefka, I can tell by that response. I wouldn't have been mad if you de-stickied this. It'd be just as valid of a move, and this is your turf more than mine, but I think the community will like the empowerment this thread gets. They seem to enjoy going off about random topics at whim's notice, just because smileyfacecatmeow.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2013, 07:01:41 AMWatching those two and their comments is sort of like watching aliens attempting to integrate with the human race undetected and failing miserably.
*takes slow to room 101*

JDMEK5

I read all this touching stuff while listening to this. By coincidence. Best moment of the day right there.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Clanker37

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 29, 2013, 02:41:31 AMI read all this touching stuff while listening to this. By coincidence. Best moment of the day right there.
So very appropriate music.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Meh, most summer blockbuster action flicks like the Avengers and the latest Wolverine movie bore the crap out of me. I did enjoy First Class though, so this might be good.

On another note emergersh, I just watch Amelie and I gotta say, it is probably the most adorable, silly, wonderful movie I've seen in a long time, if not ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

You seem to be forgetting the Patrick Stewart Xavier, Ian McKellan Magneto, and Hugh Jackman Wolverine...aguaghaguahg must watch trailer even more times

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

Olimar12345

First Nakah, then Harvest? Who's next, lildigipoke2, Hugo, and Dekudude?

Edit: also hai harvest lol
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

K-NiGhT

maybe it's the ghost of harvest

only one way to find out

"SPIRIT ARE YOU WITH US"

*flashlight blinks twice*

"oh so you are harvest ok"
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness