News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Dude

Of course, he's had some... "issues" in the past with overall prickishness(damn, that's a hard word to say) so i guess he kinda needed it? Sorta?

How long is he banned anyway?

Edit: BEST. PICTURE. EVER.

KefkaticFanatic

jaysus where did you even find such an unflattering face

T-minus 6 days to the return of Slow.

Let's not continue discussing bans and whatnot on other users though, hm ._.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

that's your cow face xD

lol just so I don't distract anyone from waddle's post

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

I don't get it. Kefka isn't even close to match the SUPREME BEAUTY that is Binacle. No human is. Insulting Binacle by comparing it to a lowly human deserves lifetime ban at minimum.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Does anyone know a way to disable the external speakers on an iPod touch? I have one that I'm using solely for music with headphones, and I always accidentally play the music from the outside speakers instead. Google says to do it under general settings but I guess thats a different version since I don't have any of those options. I'm not entirely sure what model mine is, but I'm guessing it's below a 4 since it can't update to iOS 7

Jamaha

I haven't used an iPod Touch for years but doesn't it have separate volume for headphones and speakers? As in, if you turn the volume down to zero without headphones attached and the connect the headphones and turn the volume up. If the headphones get disconnected the volume should go back to zero.

Of course I could just be confusing this with my Android phone which does that.

Waddle Bro

Sebastian

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

FierceDeity

Quote from: Jamaha on December 28, 2013, 02:08:17 AMOf course I could just be confusing this with my Android phone which does that.

Can we just discuss how seemingly underrated the galaxy s series is? Because almost everybody I know treats the iPhone as superior, and I don't see why. The galaxy has a bigger screen without being too bulky, Swype keyboard (which is probably the best part), and a better camera. All that the iPhone seems to have that the galaxy doesn Siri, and I don't actually know anybody who's had their iPhone for over a month who still uses that...
/endrant