News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, the Galaxy S4 is easily the best phone currently on the market.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

So I went to "Can you run it," (the system requirements lab website), and I just found out that this computer fails to even meet the minimum requirements to play HoMM VI (always the video card!). Uhoh.

EDIT: Laptop can play it at/above the recommended settings, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Uh no, you're wrong.  The Motorola StarTac 3000 is currently the best phone on the market, and has been for nearly 20 years.

Bubbles

Quote from: Jamaha on December 28, 2013, 02:08:17 AMI haven't used an iPod Touch for years but doesn't it have separate volume for headphones and speakers? As in, if you turn the volume down to zero without headphones attached and the connect the headphones and turn the volume up. If the headphones get disconnected the volume should go back to zero.

Of course I could just be confusing this with my Android phone which does that.
oops i completely forgot i asked this

The problem is sometimes the headphones don't plug in all the way, so when I hit play its still coming out of the external speakers (even though theyre muted). Since I don't hear the song playing I instinctively turn it up, and suddenly everyone around me is hearing god knows what.

I guess I could just be more careful

KefkaticFanatic

It sounds like the solution is to plug the headphones in all the way.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I just scheduled my first CPA exam part for Thursday.

I haven't studied in over a month and I am telling myself I need to get at least one part done before I start work.

Here's to 2 days of constant studying.

Thank god that the exam is at 5 PM and not early in the morning.

SuperFireKirby

I think I'm addicted to Redbull. I only drink 1 can every couple days, but I constantly am craving it. Its just soooooo goooooood

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

This calls for an intervention.

Happy 2014 btw.

KefkaticFanatic

ヽ@(^ェ^*)@ノ☆.。.:*・゜☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆゜・*:.。.☆ヽ@(*^ェ^)@ノ

me irl
[close]

MasterProX

Olimar12345

Hour and a half late in my time zone, but happy new year!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Yes, yes, Happy New Year

I may be late too, but it's never too late to shamelessly promote yourself.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pit0010

happy new year guys! :D
...could be early or late for u guys...i have no idea....xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Yugi

everyone here is LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yugi, your avi is seriously giving me nightmares.