News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

random_goldfish

Well said Hugo! And I agree. Can't people be nice and just try to understand?  >:(
Sorry to hear about your grandma's pipes, haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on January 20, 2009, 07:22:15 PMLet's see you speak proper Portuguese. I'm sure a lot of people are tired of you and your shit as well. T_T

It's called spell check.  And I'm perfectly entitled to rant at his ignorant views.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

People, heres my new composition! Its not complete yet but i have to say that this is one of my best ones ever!!
- Movie song WAV (not complete)  NEW!!!!

Gamer4250: Do you really have to call me morron? Cuz the only morron that I see here is you. Im not english so I give a lot of errors gramatically speaking. The translators and spell checks have a lot of errors to so I don trust them.
Did you tried to speak portuguese well? you dont know! and do you see me criticize you? you dont. so the next time dont come with shits just because I dont know well english. Im tired of people like you.
About Banjo Kazooie, Ive played in an HD TV just to inform you, and Im not tasteless. Everybody here can give his opinion so dont judje me cuz of my opinion.
I dont know if you are a mod or not, but next time you send to me an offensive post, ill call the mods to ban you. ive never made anything to you to respond me like that, so next time be careful

btw, thanks hugo and golfish for your protection

Brassman388

can't we all just..get along?

Honestly, It's all just a bit unneccesary to go at each other like this.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 25, 2009, 02:33:34 PMcan't we all just..get along?

Honestly, It's all just a bit unneccesary to go at each other like this.
fine for me :P

B-Kpianist

Quote from: ALPRAS on January 16, 2009, 04:35:07 PMreally, the game is the worst BK ever... If you never played a BK game before, certainly you'll like it but for those who had BK expirience before, it will be very disapointing... The controls are bad (way too sensitive), the graphs are good outside but inside they look like N64 grphs...
The story.. Im still dont get it. its so stupid...
oh well, I bet a lot of people like it, but I really didnt like it...

YOU. ONLY. PLAYED. THE. DEMO.
YOU. NEED. TO. GO. RENT. THE. FULL. GAME. TO. GET. THE. ENTIRE. EXPERIENCE.

And didn't you watch the intro i sent you on GMW? Did you pay attention to the dialog? Did you even watch it? How do you not get the story? Sure- it's a bit weak in comparison to the other two, but it makes sense.  :-\

PS. I'm not being mean- but he obviously didn't listen to me at GMW. :P

Nana1Popo2

munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch.....
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Quote from: B-Kpianist on January 25, 2009, 04:24:34 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on January 16, 2009, 04:35:07 PMreally, the game is the worst BK ever... If you never played a BK game before, certainly you'll like it but for those who had BK expirience before, it will be very disapointing... The controls are bad (way too sensitive), the graphs are good outside but inside they look like N64 grphs...
The story.. Im still dont get it. its so stupid...
oh well, I bet a lot of people like it, but I really didnt like it...

YOU. ONLY. PLAYED. THE. DEMO.
YOU. NEED. TO. GO. RENT. THE. FULL. GAME. TO. GET. THE. ENTIRE. EXPERIENCE.

And didn't you watch the intro i sent you on GMW? Did you pay attention to the dialog? Did you even watch it? How do you not get the story? Sure- it's a bit weak in comparison to the other two, but it makes sense.  :-\

PS. I'm not being mean- but he obviously didn't listen to me at GMW. :P

Ive posted that BEFORE you send me the video :P Now I get the story, but still, the story is weak than the 1st two games

Brassman388

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 26, 2009, 05:43:34 AMmunch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch.....

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom..OUCH....(bit my tongue!)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

The-Real-Link

@Gamer: His native language is not English. He speaks English very well for someone who did not grow up speaking the language. I believe you are learning Japanese as well, am I correct? Just think how your Japanese grammer and spelling must look to someone from Japan. I'm sure it's not too pretty! I know mine's not! Just try to think about what you say to someone before you say it, and think to yourself if it will offend them or not. Just because it's the internet and you're not saying it to their face, doesn't make it right to harshly criticize and hurt someones feelings over something so trivial. I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I'm just giving you some advice by asking you to think about what your posting before you post it!

@Brassman: Yes, I think we all can just get along.....hopefully!

@G-Han: I didn't see any hype over Tales of Hearts over here. Have they released it in the states yet???? I was waiting for that, because it looked really good! Did Motoi Sakuraba do the soundtrack again? I know he's been pretty busy lately.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 26, 2009, 10:44:39 AM
Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 26, 2009, 05:43:34 AMmunch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch.....

xD
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

musicguy360

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 27, 2009, 05:13:55 AM

xD

for some reason, when I read that, I was thinking "Banana phone!"

Brassman388

Quote from: musicguy360 on January 27, 2009, 12:43:07 PM
Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 27, 2009, 05:13:55 AM

xD

for some reason, when I read that, I was thinking "Banana phone!"

banana phone....dooo dooo do do do dooo.