The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

So facebook bought the company that made occulus rift.

Social Networking will merge with reality and become indistinguishable.

We are looking at armageddon here.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 26, 2014, 01:36:05 AMSo facebook bought the company that made occulus rift.

Social Networking will merge with reality and become indistinguishable.

We are looking at armageddon here.
inb4 they let the technology stagnate

What are they going to do with it: have virtual reality Facebook games? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 26, 2014, 02:12:11 AMinb4 they let the technology stagnate

What are they going to do with it: have virtual reality Facebook games? :P
yeah, instead of using a mouse, you can use your hand to do the rounds in farmville
(imagine it as grocery shopping :P)
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

braix

O-O
The future is now.
Raise your weapons,
We must revolt.
Facebook is taking over the world.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 26, 2014, 05:06:12 AMO-O
The future is now.
Raise your weapons,
We must revolt.
Facebook is taking over the world.
Getting a facebook is one of my biggest internet regrets...  They keep filling up my email inbox with spam.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Oh god you used your actual email for facebook

How are you alive
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I made a random e-mail address and now Facebook keeps asking me to verify it 'cause it doesn't work :)

Also applied for a kewl job. Bf saw me applying, he thought it was a kewl job so he applied too. He got the job. Adsajklfjskljd
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 26, 2014, 05:19:40 AMGetting a facebook is one of my biggest internet regrets...  They keep filling up my email inbox with spam.
Go on fb, go check your settings, and disable email notifications. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 26, 2014, 08:57:19 AMGo on fb, go check your settings, and disable email notifications. :P
This should be pretty obvious to anyone who is even slightly knowledgeable in computers.

Also, I kinda want to actually buy FL Studio 11, but I need money.

I was thinking on releasing all of my current full arrangements once I get $400(or maybe $320 if that's not possible) from donations by paypal or something.

Is this a good idea or no?

Jamaha

I made the mistake of reading comments regarding the Facebook acquisition of Oculus Rift. Damn, people are angry. I don't remember seeing such a shitstorm on the internet in a while.

And speaking of jobs, I applied for another part-time teaching job but didn't get the job. I didn't want the job that bad, to be honest, and will probably enjoy the extra time I'll have available in the next couple of months. Still, the whole rejection somehow ruined my day. I guess I don't really react to failure as a normal person should.

Roz~

Yeah, everyone was really forward to the Oculus Rift, I guess I can understand why everyone is upset. Although some comments are taking it too far I think.

It's always disappointing to be rejected when you apply for a job. u_u
But I just got a call for an even better job yay
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on March 26, 2014, 09:49:37 AMThis should be pretty obvious to anyone who is even slightly knowledgeable in computers.

Also, I kinda want to actually buy FL Studio 11, but I need money.

I was thinking on releasing all of my current full arrangements once I get $400(or maybe $320 if that's not possible) from donations by paypal or something.

Is this a good idea or no?
FL Studio's okay but they seem to make it more expensive with every new edition without really making the software anything more than entry-level. Plus, it's plug-in's are way overpriced.

But FL is nice because of how easy it is to use, especially compared to a monster like Ableton.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 26, 2014, 11:29:13 AMBut FL is nice because of how easy it is to use, especially compared to a monster like Ableton.
Exactly, plus I've been using a pirated version of FL Studio 10 for a while but I'd really like to be using something legally

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on March 26, 2014, 08:52:27 AMAlso applied for a kewl job. Bf saw me applying, he thought it was a kewl job so he applied too. He got the job. Adsajklfjskljd
That's a sexist workplace! X_X :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Jamaha on March 26, 2014, 10:10:28 AMI made the mistake of reading comments regarding the Facebook acquisition of Oculus Rift. Damn, people are angry. I don't remember seeing such a shitstorm on the internet in a while.
People will get angry about anything.  I'd be worried if there weren't angry comments.
unmotivated