The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

The smell rising from my sweaty bare feet have burned my nose and now I cannot smell.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: Zunawe on June 03, 2014, 05:10:54 PMRight. That joke never gets old, and, in fact, was hilarious in the first place.
I thought it was trombonists
unmotivated

Zunawe

It is trombonist. There's a stupid joke in what Dude said. If you don't get it, you don't need to.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

I thought it was funny...

but the fact that NoS doesn't get it is even funnier.

mikey

Quote from: Dude on June 03, 2014, 05:27:23 PMI thought it was funny...

but the fact that NoS doesn't get it is even funnier.
Except you didn't know it was trombonists
HAHAHA
unmotivated

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on June 03, 2014, 05:34:37 PM*sigh*

Whatever you say...

Not everyone can be as hilarious-minded as us tbh don't worry about him
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I originally thought it was Tromboner... XD

Bassist sounds hilarious as well, but happens to be correct. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 03, 2014, 06:48:19 PMNot everyone can be as hilarious-minded as us tbh don't worry about him
AKURR?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles on June 03, 2014, 12:43:31 PMJust curious - how may trombone players do we have here? (Besides Olimar, I know you do)
i play euphonium if that half counts.

Btw, NYC was pretty cool
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

The Deku Trombonist

I tried eupho once, I could barely even hold the thing.  :-[

Kman96

I bought Yoshi's New Island this weekend, and it is by far the worst in the series. I honestly never expected to dislike it as much as I do, but I simply can't get over all of the deviations from the past two games that didn't make it into this game. I hate how all of the collectible shave to be triggered by invisible winged clouds or small pressure points that trigger coins to appear once you pass a certain spot. I especially can't stand how Kamek is the mini boss for EVERY world, and the fact that the "middle ring" bumps you back down to 10 stars if you die. Seriously WTF.

I'm done ranting...I just want to mope now because one of my best friends in the world moved away tonight. No, it's not shadowkirby. It was a girl that I had some strong feelings for, but even though we've known each other for 6-7 years, neither of us ever tried to "make a move," so nothing happened. I know I'll see her again one day, but for now, it is good bye.

Surely Someday...
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Surely Someday is the most moving fucking song in the history of games Kman why would you remind me about that character she is my favorite character ever
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Because that's how I feeeeeeeeeel.

I listened to it on the drive home from their house because there was nothing else justifiable. Just like last year, when we put our dog down, I played "Time Travel" from Unwound Future because it fit the mood.
Party Hard!
[close]

Ruto

So my degree's final, but I wish I had gotten better grades :( Maybe if I had planned things a little better and didn't take all the hard classes every other semester and the super easy ones in the other ones it wouldn't have been so bad xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.