News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

GaryOak

There was this azn PhD student who was in the same stats class with me who continuously asked for advice (not about stats stuff, more about how to get a dollar symbol from a keyboard etc). She asked my contact info so that I could help her with stats stuff so I gave her my skype and wow, I usually talk to everyone in skype but I find it extremely hard to talk to a person who I distantly know irl. Like, what are even words and sentences, how do you say hello.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 25, 2015, 01:46:54 PMAyyyy excellent read, everyone take a look if you have time !!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/02/24/an-entry-guide-to-visual-novels.aspx?utm_content=buffer15638&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I saw Zero Escape at a local game shop the other day, but I didn't have any money to buy it :( also I figured I'd have to play 999 to understand it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 25, 2015, 02:41:31 PMI saw Zero Escape at a local game shop the other day, but I didn't have any money to buy it :( also I figured I'd have to play 999 to understand it.
You mean Virtue's Last Reward? Zero Escape is the name of the series.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

King Sammer

I miss That Gamer...

Spoiler
He has about 5 times more posts than me on a forum. WHOA! (Yes, I'm an admin on that forum)
[close]
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

K-NiGhT

do you ever have one of those moments of clarity where you think "this is what my life has come to"?

i think i just had one reading that post

blueflower999

Sammer how come everyone on your forum is an admin or moderator except me? MLF, Maestro, Maelstrom, Wolf, and Concerto are all admins.  :'(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 25, 2015, 04:29:25 PMSammer how come everyone on your forum is an admin or moderator except me? MLF, Maestro, Maelstrom, Wolf, and Concerto are all admins.  :'(
because you're not sammer cool enough

King Sammer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 25, 2015, 04:29:25 PMKing; how come everyone on your forum is an admin or moderator except me? Mario Lego Fan, Maestro, Maelstrom, Wolf, and Concerto are all admins.  :'(
Because you don't call me King!
Yup, that's my name...

And you're not cool enough
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 25, 2015, 01:46:54 PMAyyyy excellent read, everyone take a look if you have time !!
I want 999/VLR, but, for obvious reasons, my mom hasn't taken to them.
And I'd like Danganronpa, but same reasons and I don't have a Vita.  :(

SuperFireKirby

Once upon a galaxy in a time far, far away...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

McDucky

My headphones tend to break within a few months, but this is the first time the speakers fell off the frame. 
I can still use them by placing the frame around them, squeezing them in place, but if I move too much they fly across the room  ::)