News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Would have been better if they had used sound files that didn't have sound effects :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

the only sound effects are footsteps. it kind of gives an extra feel of ambience to the music imo.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Olimar12345

Bubbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 07, 2015, 04:08:03 PMjust found this chrome extension that inserts Animal Crossing music from the corresponding hour while you're browsing.

Checking NSM has never been so relaxing.
I've been using this for a little bit too :D

braix

now im gonna be getting on chrome everyday at 5pm
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

InsigTurtle

I was cleaning up my computer when I found this screenshot again.

Spoiler
[close]

I think some context is needed.

Near the end of the year last year (some time in late May), there was this little conflict between the teachers and the provincial government that started with a lockout and slowly escalated into a full-on strike. The teacher's union decided to stream the announcement of the strike... and they left the comments on as they streamed.

It's just like Twitch, but filled with unsuspecting teachers thinking that the comments section was being hacked.

(also, I think up to 10,000 people were watching at one point)

K-NiGhT

Maelstrom

Quote"Logic, n. The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding. The basic of logic is the syllogism, consisting of a major and a minor premise and a conclusion - thus:

Major Premise: Sixty men can do a piece of work sixty times as quickly as one man.
Minor Premise: One man can dig a post-hole in sixty seconds; Therefore-
Conclusion: Sixty men can dig a post-hole in one second.

This may be called syllogism arithmetical, in which, by combining logic and mathematics, we obtain a double certainty and are twice blessed."
This wonderful optimism brought to you by Ambrose Bierce.

ZeldaFan

Going to my cousin's wedding in Las Vegas this weekend!
Woo! :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Uranium The Element

I emailed King Summer if he wants to be friends with me, and he replied to me, "Sure! And check out my forum!"

I saw the users, and... they all act the same. I'm not sure, but are all the users just one user?

Quote from: Mario Lego Fan
Is this administrator crap part of the April fools getup?
Quote from: Maelstrom
Yes. What else would it be?
Quote from: Mario Lego Fan
Either Maestro going crazy, Deku getting hacked, or Jamaha having way too much fun at those parties..

AwesomeYears

Yep, do not go to his forum, all the moderators are run by him and he's just plain stupid