The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 02:14:49 PMI'm so tired that I thought the "Socratic Seminar" I'm going to was about Socrates.
On the upside, I finished AA Investigations 1.

Lol. And good job!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

I think I'm going to bed now so I'll do the anime tropes tomorrow for sure.

Sry

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 02:14:49 PMI'm so tired that I thought the "Socratic Seminar" I'm going to was about Socrates.
On the upside, I finished AA Investigations 1.

Question. Why you be investigating Alcoholics Anonymous?  ;D
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Hero of Trains

Because I think they're the front for an international smuggling ring causing economic turmoil in Zheng Fa. It's Ace Attorney.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 02:45:47 PMBecause I think they're the front for an international smuggling ring causing economic turmoil in Zheng Fa.
:o

This must be pursued further.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Hero of Trains

Hold it!
Edgeworth already solved the case! That means we... don't have to do anything!
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

TheMarioPianist

Aww, darn. I was looking forward to that investigation...I guess its back to Area 51 for me. ;)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

unmotivated

Hero of Trains

So, this is very... interesting. This seminar is about online safety. The first lesson was, most of you are probably going to kidnap and kill me if I speak with you. Oh well.

Also, I got barred from speaking after I attempted to extensively explain how Miiverse works, which then went on a side tangent of "If your kids played better games, like the Zelda and Pokemon games, instead of obsessing over every facet of FNAF lore, then you wouldn't have this problem with online gaming, now would you." I know some of the kids personally, and they do obsess over that quite a bit.

Lastly, they had to explain to the parents what a "retweet" was. Really.

Nebbles

Rats, the seminar exposed our secret plans.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 03:04:45 PMAww, darn. I was looking forward to that investigation...I guess its back to Area 51 for me. ;)
Perfect Dark explains that! :P Looks like we don't have to do anything here at all...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 03:12:59 PMSo, this is very... interesting. This seminar is about online safety. The first lesson was, most of you are probably going to kidnap and kill me if I speak with you. Oh well.

Also, I got barred from speaking after I attempted to extensively explain how Miiverse works, which then went on a side tangent of "If your kids played better games, like the Zelda and Pokemon games, instead of obsessing over every facet of FNAF lore, then you wouldn't have this problem with online gaming, now would you." I know some of the kids personally, and they do obsess over that quite a bit.

how do you explain extensively how miiverse works
like it's just facebook with Nintendo games instead of life
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Try explaining it in a positive light to people who think that Facebook is demonic, even though they all use it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on August 20, 2015, 03:14:13 PMRats, the seminar exposed our secret plans.
lol
That's pretty funny.

Quote from: Hero of Trains on August 20, 2015, 03:12:59 PMAlso, I got barred from speaking after I attempted to extensively explain how Miiverse works, which then went on a side tangent of "If your kids played better games, like the Zelda and Pokemon games, instead of obsessing over every facet of FNAF lore, then you wouldn't have this problem with online gaming, now would you." I know some of the kids personally, and they do obsess over that quite a bit.

That sounds so stupid
Maestro is the only one that kidnaps people around here.