The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

^ Sounds like something I'd read on the CS inside joke thread I linked to earlier.

On Goodreads, the only nonfiction book on my shelf that affects my recommendations is Writing Children's Books for Dummies. Strange.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

InsigTurtle

my first time arranging in a long time, and it's not looking too swell

WaluigiTime64

Uh... importing struggles? If it isn't, then I don't know how or why that happened.
Looks top-notch though.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

^either that or troubles with the speedy entry tool, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

[snip]

Nitro Indigo

There's a Disney theory, a Pixar theory, a DreamWorks theory, and people want to make Blue Sky and Aardman theories. Anyone want to help me make a Nintendo theory?

(As in, a theory that all works by a given creator are set in the same universe, by using huge, but fun, leaps of logic.)

EDIT: Actually, I found one one some fan theory Wikia.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Altissimo

[snip]

Oronoco

Oh, congrats!!

Congrats to Noc too, for being right.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

InsigTurtle

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 22, 2016, 03:58:37 AMUh... importing struggles? If it isn't, then I don't know how or why that happened.
Looks top-notch though.
wasn't that or the speedy entry tool, it was me trying to beam notes over a bar line. it went terribly wrong, as you can see.

Latios212

I dunno man, the beam does go over a barline.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 22, 2016, 03:19:34 PMit was me trying to beam notes over a bar line.

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 22, 2016, 03:19:34 PMwasn't the speedy entry tool

Well there's your problem, lol. The speedy entry tool is the easiest way to do that lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Nitro Indigo

I saw someone on a YouTube comment attacking someone for defending Sonic Adventure, because it didn't fit their definition of "good". And this is why we can't have nice things.