News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

By pointing out that you aren't making sense. Ouch.
what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 22, 2016, 05:57:57 PMYeah but tobbeh you're frequently proven you have no idea what you're talking about
How do you even know me. You've been banned for the entire time I've been on this site. wtf!?

Quote from: Dudeman on October 22, 2016, 06:02:40 PMqft

I like when people use these stupid shortenings that you have to google to find out what they meant... great job everyone, soon no one will be able to understand each other because people will write entire sentences with that. Like: fjt owkkf mk wfokkf nfkk opf.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 23, 2016, 07:18:53 AMHow do you even know me. You've been banned for the entire time I've been on this site. wtf!?
You sure you have the right person?

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 23, 2016, 07:18:53 AMHow do you even know me. You've been banned for the entire time I've been on this site. wtf!? .

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 22, 2016, 05:57:57 PMYeah but tobbeh you're frequently proven you have no idea what you're talking about

Qft
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

...I...just...

...wasn't I banned longer than sk??

Like..  you're making 0 sense.

Olimar12345

I don't think anyone who was banned in 2013 recently became unbanned, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

But still in terms of most recently unbanned people that would be me, right?

Olimar12345

Yeah, although SK was banned for a short time recently; maybe he meant that?

Tobbeh99

The thing is, SK hasn't been around when I've been around so his reply doesn't make any sense.

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

That doesn't mean he doesn't look at your posts lmao

Hell, even I saw most of your posts even though I was banned.

Tobbeh99

oh, I didn't know that. So you can see peoples posts if you're banned!? I thought you were entire banned and kicked out.

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

It depends on the type of ban. There are a plethora of settings for banning people.

Dude

("Dude" wasn't able to see the forums but "guest" was)

I won't tell anyone how to do it tho.