News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Speaking from experience, having empathy can be very hard, but it's not impossible. It takes work.

EFitTrainr

I'm streaming on twitch for extra life! Come check it out!

twitch.tv/shadowkirby_64
I like food.

FireArrow

The whole "shoving our sexuality in your face" is just us trying to get noticed like straight people. Straight people run around their friend groups talking about cute girls, I wanna be able to talk about cute guys and not get ignored (because apperantly acknowledging me makes you gay, and that would totally be uncool?) or told I'm flaunting my sexuality. Am I supposed to hide it and pretend I'm straight?

I can't really respond to the other points because I don't understand them completely. Regardless, I think slow's post covered it pretty well.

QuoteI also like have no empathy in general though

Well do something about that. Empathy is kind of a necessary part of life.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

cashwarrior1

I can't open my mouth at school without everyone telling me to shut up.

mikey

I understand the purpose of rioting and all, but I'm pretty sure they've gotten our attention by now, you know?
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I'm black and I say "all lives matter" (even fetuses)

Tobbeh99

I didn't read the whole text but if you're saying that the society is getting more "politically correct" and, as I'd say, strikt? Then I really agree with you, the "common sense" seems to just be disappearing more and more... 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

EFitTrainr

Yeah but tobbeh you're frequently proven you have no idea what you're talking about
I like food.

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 22, 2016, 05:57:57 PMYeah but tobbeh you're frequently proven you have no idea what you're talking about
qft
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 22, 2016, 05:57:57 PMYeah but tobbeh you're frequently proven you have no idea what you're talking about
<3

@Noc Society is changing with regard to how women, blacks, hispanics, trans people, etc. are treated. They were never equal before and we're still in a transitional period.
what is shitpost

mikey

don't open if you have a "P" in your username
segregation
[close]
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 22, 2016, 06:18:39 PM
don't open if you have a "P" in your username
segregation
[close]
Okay, why is this here?

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department