News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I'd do it, but my legs get too itchy if I don't shave...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Tobbeh99

For me it's no care november. Sry for not hanging on to some fun "traditions", but I did an experiment during one to see how long beard I could get and I'm not that interested this time.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

InsigTurtle

I could not grow a mustache or a beard even if I tried, so that's pretty cool.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'll do it, why not. On my face, that is..
what is shitpost

mikey

So the top of NSM is missing for me.  No picture and no recent unread topics
unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

There's an arrow to the right of the Simple Machines Forum logo at the very top. Try clicking on the arrow.

mikey

Ah yup thanks.  Must've hit it on accident at some point
unmotivated

FireArrow

The franchise owner for where I work requires us to be clean shaven :c
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on November 01, 2016, 06:19:17 PMThe franchise owner for where I work requires us to be clean shaven :c
Mine as well, when I'm on break, no exceptions.
That said, I learned the hard way that, while I can grow one, there's this weird bald strip slightly off center in the middle of my neck that absolutely ruins everything I try to grow.

Oronoco

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 01, 2016, 06:22:38 PMI just wear a beard net

Gah. When I worked in a kitchen, it was worth it not to have to shave. But they're so incredibly itchy.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

mikey

Quote from: Oronoco on November 01, 2016, 09:32:48 PMGah. When I worked in a kitchen, it was worth it not to have to shave. But they're so incredibly itchy.
yeahhh where I'm at right now it's less itchy to shave lol
But it's November gotta make sacrifices
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I just bought Leo's Fortune from the App Store. May post my thoughts on it here as I play. Or start a game review thread. Idk yet. But the game looks fun! (Although a bit on the expensive side: $4.99!)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Just walked by the Auditorium Theater in Chicago where the Symphony of the Goddesses is playing. Next Saturday. I couldn't go to the Seattle one because it was at the beginning of September on a Wednesday.

I am dying. so close and yet so far
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on November 03, 2016, 07:27:16 PMJust walked by the Auditorium Theater in Chicago where the Symphony of the Goddesses is playing. Next Saturday. I couldn't go to the Seattle one because it was at the beginning of September on a Wednesday.

I am dying. so close and yet so far

YOU'RE SEEING HAMILTON SHUT UP YOU DON'T GET TO COMPLAIN
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel