News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

So apparently there was less snow chaos today in Stockholm (in fact only regular snowy weather). That meant that pretty much everyone's life became easier. the public transport worked better, and at my work it went more or less like an average day. :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmmm... I'm reading my AP US History textbook & there's this political cartoon of Andrew Jackson fistfighting the bank's director, Nicholas Biddle. But why I'm even telling you guys this is because VP Van Buren is in the background behind Jackson standing in such a way that I'm trying to decide whether or not he looks like one of the Pokémon trainers wanting to fight.

Spoiler
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

I know people don't really like Paper Mario: Color Splash, but I have to appreciate all the little tidbits and musical references to other Mario games that they sneaked in everywhere.

Nitro Indigo

@E. Gadd: Reminds me of this picture I saw of Jesus and Charles Darwin fistfighting. Also, did you ever make a video of your funny posts from ages ago?

@InsigTurtle: Reminds me, I need to pick up Super and TTYD again...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

I was hoping to get into an afternoon section of a class next semester on Monday/Thursday so that I wouldn't have an 8 AM class on those days, but the class just closed today (and because it's a required class for the major, it's incredibly unlikely anyone will drop it). It was worth a shot, at least.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on November 11, 2016, 10:47:25 AM@E. Gadd: Reminds me of this picture I saw of Jesus and Charles Darwin fistfighting. Also, did you ever make a video of your funny posts from ages ago?
Hmmm... I don't recall what posts those were? It was SO long ago, and I never got around to doing that :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

I was just thinking. I was having a lot more fun this time last year, what with the PSMD hype, going out for dinner and to parties all the time, and whatnot. Always thinking about the present. And now, I'm always looking toward the past instead, instead looking at the future. But I don't know if there's anything I can do about that.

Dude

I was wondering...

Why do some people try to change their friends, fellow forum dwellers, or family's opinions that are completely the opposite? I honestly couldn't care less about your opinion unless it's constructive. And if someone says something like "Platformers are the worst genre of video games. If Hitler played a game, it would be a platformer." to an avid Mario player, I'm sure there would be an argument and shit throwing.

I try to keep my opinions to myself if possible, but I mean sometimes I need to say something. For the most part I just ignore it, but is that the right thing to do?

It's just irritating when people keep bitching and not doing anything about it. If they're not going to do anything, just stop whining.

mikey

why do people argue in general?
Why do people disagree in general?
Why are there people in general?
unmotivated

Dude

It's more of a "if you're not going to get off your ass and do something about a problem, then don't complain about that problem".

I see it a lot...

SlowPokemon

I saw Arrival and it was a really great film

Go in with as little knowledge of the story as possible
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 12, 2016, 06:21:59 PMwhy do people argue in general?
Why do people disagree in general?
Why are there people in general?

Easy answer on all questions: People care about things.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 13, 2016, 03:03:49 AMEasy answer on all questions: People care about things.
More specifically: Some people care about some things more than other things, and some people care about some things more than other people care about those things.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.