The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

I just want to make a really important post and "a statement"!

I got banned because I hated on Gays and HTBQ-persons. And I just want to say that I don't care about them but I instead love, accept and understand them! :D

Before, I actually "could" hate them, because the times weren't as crazy as they are now. But in this very moment of time, I just simply can't hate them because it creates such imbalance with in nature, on Earth - ON OUR PLANET!!!

I believe that all this "chaos" that has been going on nowadays is because a very crucial issue - and it is the dissonance between mankind and nature!

We, the human race, has just kept on growing and growing and growing in population and it has never stopped. And I think that that creates an imbalance in the very planets core! And I think that HTBQ-persons are a key in order to stop the crazy population growth that is the current norm and that it will help humanity and that people identifying as HTBQ really exists for a reason! :D

And I am actually very conservative. I dislike sudden change, and I like "slopes", when it goes up and down, without much craze and sudden change. So I will accept and respect and have NOTHING against anyone who is willing to be an HTBQ-person and live differently than the natural "Man and Woman" relationship known as heterosexuality. Because I believe that (after watching the first Star Wars Movie) there is a "Disturbance in the Force". And the tension is between Mankind and Nature. And I want that tension to be resolved. I mean, you know there is something "WRONG" that is happening when you hear your grand-mum pick berries that you didn't even know existed before! And when Dad talks about thunder up in the north as early as February. And when you hear your grand-mum talk about that there is "Female-berries and Male-berries" apparently. I was taught, back in school, the theory of "Bees and Flowers" that Bees help pollinate flowers and then the flowers could grow and later spread their seeds. And there I think you can see something that we call "the circle of life" that the entire planet is a big funktion. And I think that that is on a point of destabilizing, and I don't like that and I don't think, actually, ANYONE likes that. So therefore I want it to calm down and take it more slowly.

My first Smash name (after thinking really hard) was "Tritone". Meaning that I was "the dissonance", that I was the one who kept things going. And I don't want to be divided into a 4th and a 5th or a 1st and an 8th. It's just natural. And I feel like the Earth is becoming a Tritone itself (and I guess I am becoming an octave  :-\). And I want that to "re-stabilized", that I will be the Tritone - the confusion, the hate, the love, the multiple-feelings-at-once-guy - so that other people, and the planet itself, can have stability!4 While I considered what my smash name should be, I also considered "Libra", my Zodiac sign. And apparently - people who are born as Libra have "a high temperament", which is confusing as it is supposed to symbolize "balance". But I have actually figured out why it is so - and it is so that people who have a high temperament are supposed to have that so that they can help the existence of balance exist because they are "in dissonance(dis-balance)".

So with that said. I'll conclude that I'll be the relationship between a 1st - a Tritone - and an 8th (a Prime, a Tritone and an Octave). Because that is literally "Balance" itself, and the core and heart of music, and I personally think too, existence itself!!!

So I hope humanity moves with quite and calm steps towards the future. And that there will be peace in the future, and that the relation between man and nature will be calm and harmonious. And that time moves on ... in a decent pace. And if we do so, I don't think that there will be to much "craze" in the world. Like there won't be any crazy large "Kraken-esque" octopuses eating people who just want to have and swim in the ocean, and no "evil" and "Overpowered" Multiresistant bakterias that kill people, and no like really large animals like bears, wolves, birds, crocodiles, spiders, snakes etc., and no deadly poisonous animals and plants or even plants that attack us. And, for you in the US, no super-destructive weathers like enormous tornados, thunderstorms, drought (poor California, and also the American "Middle-lands"), and other crazy and harmful whether conditions.   

When it comes to me, personally, I'll be straight. Because... I just like it. But if I ever have kids, I don't want to have many, like 1 or 2, because you have to have a feeling of "responsibility". And especially in these times.

:D

Just feels like I also explained "Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance" in a nutshell. Lol. :P

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bloop

i lost track reading but at least you don't hate us so that's great

The Deku Trombonist

"I felt a great disturbance in the force." - Tobbeh-Wan Kenobi

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

homosexual bisexual transgender queer

I for one like that a lot better than lgbt or whatever you say, it's a lot harder to mix up
unmotivated

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 29, 2017, 03:53:25 PM"I felt a great disturbance in the force." - Tobbeh-Wan Kenobi

Perfect

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2017, 03:57:48 PMhomosexual bisexual transgender queer

I for one like that a lot better than lgbt or whatever you say, it's a lot harder to mix up

H also stands for heterosexual though

Quote from: Dude on January 29, 2017, 04:37:50 PMHOTBBQ

Also i thought you left...

This
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

can you please stay gone literally no one likes you
I like food.

Dude

It was cute that he thought he made friends in his last post tho.

Altissimo

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 29, 2017, 06:23:35 PMcan you please stay gone literally no one likes you
This isn't an opportunity to fling shit at Tobbeh. Please don't.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Tobbeh99

Noc, I have "Best Friends", I have "Really Good Friends" I have "Good Friends" I have "Friends" I have "People I know/Have a Relation to" and I have 1 Enemy - Myself. :D
Obviously you are pretty high up Noc. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh