News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

K-NiGhT

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 20, 2017, 10:08:15 PMi've been here for two years

i've wasted my time here for two years

i don't care because this place is great lol
this made me realize that i joined this site like 6 years ago and i'm not okay with that
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 22, 2017, 07:10:30 PMDepends on the people you talk to.
And what mood they're in. I'm generally extroverted, but I have my introvert days/streaks
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 22, 2017, 08:29:54 PMthis made me realize that i joined this site like 6 years ago and i'm not okay with that
I swear to God this topic comes back at least 3 times a year

I mean I understand, but after 4 years of it for me it's kinda irritating.

Olimar12345

Someone should just make some sort of clock that shows the time since you arrived so they can marvel at that rather than post about it every month or so.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on November 21, 2017, 05:20:50 PMAlso animal crossing mobile is out

8365 0867 488

Add me

mine's 0610 4312 141!!!

Zeila

Tobbeh99

Have started to practice driving (a car), and ... it's going "kind of ok". My main problem is kind of get comfortable with driving, and not have to be so tense and thinking of all the things I need to do and everything to avoid. Because I like being very cautious, as you have to be both cautious, comfortable and safe when driving a car, so I think I have the right approach. But it sure takes time and really is something new, and not that fun but although challenging. But the last time I was out and practiced (with my dad) I cleared up some very basic but fundamental things with driving. I figured out more about the pedals and also a lot about the "mysterious and complicated" clutch. And it really helped me getting everything worked out in my head, as it adds security and control knowing how everything works, so that there are no question marks and no ambiguity. I hope that it'll get easier by time driving. As it isn't the most fun thing to do (personally) but it's important to be able to drive (and having a driving license) in the future, when I might need it. I'm trying to plan more for the future, so that problems won't arise later in my life, both because I'm growing up and also because I don't want to end up with a bunch of problems, or, like I was when I was unemployed - having spent a lot of effort on music, without it paying of but instead leaving me in a void.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

Lol so Codename: STEAM for 3DS is literally $2.99 on Best Buy's website right now

Also Tomodachi Life and some others are hella discounted so idk just a notice
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BrainyLucario

Speaking of the 3DS. I still need to get AC New Leaf for it
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lamest_edit_wars

There are some sections of Wikipedia that you guys really ought to read some time. I had no idea they had special humorous articles!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Following the "metoo" thing, some politicians, like the prime minister, has talked about how society has to talk about "manliness" and how a "real man" should be, in order to prevent these thing in the future. And I kind of liked how he talked about that, because it also struck me as sort of something that needs to be addressed. Way too often, I hear about all kind of bad things men does and everything bad associated with men and manliness and all this stuff about the evil "patriarchy". But it's like never you hear anything good connected to men/manliness etc. And when reflecting about it, I think it has made me a bit ashamed of myself and less confident, like I'm part of the same "idiot group" being a man. And I think the "cure" to this is to clarify more what boys/men should strive for and how to be, aka. having good ideals, rather than having none or bad ones. And I think that society has kind of accepted some "toxic behavior", like it's a way of life. Which I think have been related to various abusive behaviors.

And I believe in living "the good life", aka. treating everyone well, regardless whom and regardless in which group you're in (whether you can live up to that, that's a different story. But I believe in trying to do that.). I think that that mindset is very good and just helps you in most situations in life. And I also think that it's good to try to be a good person yourself, even if other people are not (it can be easy to adapt to a group's bad mindset, habits or behavior, if it differs from your own). And I really think that there needs to be less confusion in general, when it comes to critical and basic moral questions. As I think that it helps people and society a lot if people have sound and basic values to build their life from and good ideals and goals to strive for.
That's my take on it.

10/10 tobbeh