News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

I just can't deal with extreme stupidity, it's totally normal.

blueflower999

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 14, 2017, 03:49:44 PMI don't know if you guys remembered (or cared) but for a while ago I posted about me doing Dota 2 all hero challenge (basically winning a game with all heroes, in a specific order). And I'm doing fine with that! Before I was at like the 14th hero or so (out of 115), now I'm at like 86! So only like 30 heroes remaining! Man this challenge feels like running a marathon ::) :(, really time-consuming, tedious and slow.
Now go do it with all 138 champions in League
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Discord is down right now, so instead I'm going to post here that TODAY I LEARNED

IF YOU ARE WATCHING A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
AND IT FEATURES FIDGET SPINNERS

THE FUCKING BUFFERING CIRCLE

IS A FUCKING FIDGET SPINNER
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

yeah uh, apparently that's been a thing for a while
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on November 16, 2017, 09:07:21 PMDiscord is down right now, so instead I'm going to post here that TODAY I LEARNED

IF YOU ARE WATCHING A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
AND IT FEATURES FIDGET SPINNERS

THE FUCKING BUFFERING CIRCLE

IS A FUCKING FIDGET SPINNER
The real question here is if you watched a video with a fidget spinner to figure that out
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on November 17, 2017, 08:24:09 AMThe real question here is if you watched a video with a fidget spinner to figure that out
my sister had me watch Jacksfilms' fidget spinner tricks video and I went to bump up the quality to 720p60fps for maximum memeage
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

My Amazon package got here at 11:00 AM. The university's mail services closes at 4:30 PM. Let's see if they process the package in time for me to actually pick it up today (they're also not open on weekends). It's a little after 2 PM right now. THE RACE BEGINS.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Oh my, this isn't not what the world wanted. Or needed.

BUT, there is something I need. My AP Bio class gave us a survey of 4 questions over antibiotics that we have to ask people over the weekend. I need 4 people. If you're willing to take the survey, PM me, please! Completing the survey will give you 25% off your next purchase at E. Gadd LabsTM

Ninja'd

EDIT: MY POST WAS AT 4:20:00 CST LIT
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

How long's the survey?
And good luck, BDS, may the odds be ever in your favor.

BlackDragonSlayer

just got the email

PACKAGE OBTAIN (in about 20 minutes or however long it takes me to wait for the shuttle then walk a minute to the pickup spot)

aw yiss
i will have actual functioning headphones again
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on November 17, 2017, 02:21:13 PMHow long's the survey?
5 minutes at max. Unless you reeeeeeeally want to think out your answers, but only one of the quesions is opinion based
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on November 16, 2017, 09:07:21 PMDiscord is down right now,
Quote from: mastersuperfan on November 18, 2017, 05:06:34 PMGoddammit Discord died again
Is Discord quitting on people at different times? It died on me earlier today, but has been working fine ever since.

mastersuperfan

Started working again but now with some severe lag issues...

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.