News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 07, 2019, 06:51:03 AMLet me put it this way.

When you think you have a basic understanding of things, you're ready for a GED

Then you study a lot. When you think you understand it, you're ready for a bachelors

So you study more and more. Eventually, you'll realize you don't know anything. Then you're ready for your masters.

You try to fix that by studying more. All you learn is that no one actually knows anything. Then you're ready for your doctorate

This is really solid

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 07, 2019, 11:03:07 AMwhat does that have to do with my post

I had the same reaction but it's all right
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 07, 2019, 11:20:55 AMthanks, I stole it from my uncle
It does sound like something an uncle would say.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 07, 2019, 06:51:03 AMLet me put it this way.

When you think you have a basic understanding of things, you're ready for a GED

Then you study a lot. When you think you understand it, you're ready for a bachelors

So you study more and more. Eventually, you'll realize you don't know anything. Then you're ready for your masters.

You try to fix that by studying more. All you learn is that no one actually knows anything. Then you're ready for your doctorate
That last paragraph reminds me of my brother saying that nobody knows a dang thing about nutrition: otherwise, they wouldn't have flip-flopped on how unhealthy stuff like saturated fat and sugar are over the last some decades.

mikey

Quote from: Dekkadeci on March 07, 2019, 04:23:56 PMThat last paragraph reminds me of my brother saying that nobody knows a dang thing about nutrition: otherwise, they wouldn't have flip-flopped on how unhealthy stuff like saturated fat and sugar are over the last some decades.
some would say that has a lot to do with capitalism and not necessarily nutritionists knowing or not knowing anything
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: mikey on March 07, 2019, 07:43:51 PMsome would say that has a lot to do with capitalism and not necessarily nutritionists knowing or not knowing anything
Eat yo veggies boi.

Bobbythekid21

333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah, what was he thinking not making backups.  SMH.

Splatoon Inkling

rachmaninoff would be ashamed of you.

Harvest

Things would be really different if he had made those backups. 
-

mikey

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 09, 2019, 09:45:07 AMYeah, what was he thinking not making backups.  SMH.
CONCERTO WHAT
YOU DON'T EVEN SOUND DRUNK
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

oh yeah also hey harvest!!!!!  You're cool too!!!!
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit