The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Mine's coming up too. Deku, things were really different back then, weren't they? Haha

(Also I think your Fluffy Bluff Galaxy arrangement was one of the first arrangements I learned back then, Super Mario Galaxy 2 had just released when i joined)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

o_O I've been here for almost 5 years, just gotta remember to say something on the 30th
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 21, 2020, 06:52:35 AMMine's coming up too. Deku, things were really different back then, weren't they? Haha
They sure were! We had lots of fun and some spectacular arguments too but lots of memories anyway.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 21, 2020, 06:52:35 AM(Also I think your Fluffy Bluff Galaxy arrangement was one of the first arrangements I learned back then, Super Mario Galaxy 2 had just released when i joined)
Yeesh, that is going back a while. I was really taken by Fluffy Bluff Galaxy, I even transcribed the whole track as-is for orchestra. I'm glad you liked it anyway. Hopefully, all things going well, you should start seeing plenty more sheets from me in the not too distant future.

braix

Just realized that most of us joined when we were like 13-15 years old and for some reason we're all still here
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: braix on January 25, 2020, 03:24:47 PMJust realized that most of us joined when we were like 13-15 years old and for some reason we're all still here
Jokes on you! I was like... 17 when I joined...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braix on January 25, 2020, 03:24:47 PMJust realized that most of us joined when we were like 13-15 years old and for some reason we're all still here
Speculation: that's around the age we started using the internet with decreased/no parental supervision.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Well the thing is aside from a gained interest in sex my interests have basically been the same as long as I can remember
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

A moment of silence for those who grew up
sfk, zf, other people who I don't think need to be named etc
unmotivated

mikey

Oh my gosh I was actually 14
15?
I feel way less bad about being so cringy
unmotivated

Dekkadeci

I actually joined when I was in my 20s. Whoops.

FireArrow

Quote from: mikey on January 25, 2020, 10:57:28 PMOh my gosh I was actually 14
15?
I feel way less bad about being so cringy

I clearly remember being 13 and I don't like it. I've stayed mostly bevause there really isn't a better place to post my arrangements when I get the tick.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

swimswamit

I'm not coming back to the disc until I've seen all of JoJo's so I can get the references and be one of the cool kids

mikey

where's that mother fricking jojo reference about needing to understand all the references

I found it
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]