NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Pages: 1 ... 2903 2904 [2905]

Author Topic: The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2  (Read 2794130 times)

Kricketune54

• Ballad of the Belmonts
  • Espeon in my LH, Umbreon in my RH
    • View Profile
    • Kricketune54 Youtube Channel
Re: The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2
« Reply #43560 on: July 08, 2021, 06:00:06 PM »

I want to see DoKoCo NFTs in my lifetime

Tobbeh99

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • Tobbeh99
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #43561 on: August 19, 2021, 01:42:10 PM »

Participated in a film production as an extra, yesterday. Was kind of fun. I also did it one more time like a week ago. It's kind of fun, but also demands some patience. :)
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • Tobbeh99
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #43562 on: August 30, 2021, 11:22:04 AM »

A bit of a warning. I was going to go to imslp.org, in search for some sheet music. But I accidentally typed imslp.com. And I think it was some sort of malware-site, because a lot of pop-ups popped up. I quickly close down the site, and I don't think I've gotten any virus or something like that as my Pc runns smoothly. But you have to be careful when typing websites, as I bet some virus/phishing sites could be have close names to regular sites. And it might be better to google the name first, or use the automatic serach shortcut (or whatever to call it, the thing that comes up in the address bar when you type some of the letters of the site name, if you have previously visited the site). Just a bit of a tip. 
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • Tobbeh99
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #43563 on: October 19, 2021, 11:57:44 AM »

Played some Pokémon Sword recently (actually finished the game yesterday). And is it just me or do I feel like hyper beam is kind of... bad. I used to think that it was sort of a OP move that you got at later levels because it was so strong, and that you had to recharge because again it was so strong. But now when I tried it in pokémon sword, it feels a bit underwhelming. As you have to recharge it after using it. And since it's a normal type move it has not types it's super effective against only types it's weak to. Sure it's a strong move, but still doesn't feel that good (which I used to think it was).

10/10 tobbeh
Pages: 1 ... 2903 2904 [2905]

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.