News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 28, 2021, 05:50:31 PMThat about sums it up, RIP forums
Yeah, to be fair I really blame discord for that.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

Social media has taken some pretty drastic turns pretty quickly in the last few years, decades even. I think the rise of different companies and forms of social media definitely plays a role in that, but if you look at how many things you used to use all the time have become rather obsolete (AIM, Facebook, Skype...), it's also a testament to how the paradigm of how people want to interact with each other changes quite rapidly.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on March 28, 2021, 07:54:55 PMFacebook
lol

I used Facebook a lot until I really got into Instagram. Facebook's insistence on continually changing the layout didn't help, nor did the dreaded "family members start adding me." :P Still good for finding/sharing college events though.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

My signature quote is pretty much exactly five years old
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2021, 02:56:14 PMMy signature quote is pretty much exactly five years old

Mine's about that old, too (that's about as long as I've been on here!) I should probably change it to something more uplifting.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Wow, time flies. 5 years ago I was still overseas, wasn't an updater, and hadn't even started college yet

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm in a similar boat. Started college in 2016. And I wasn't overseas then (but am now), nor a mod.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Harvest

Can't believe I remembered my password to get in here.

I'm 28 now and haven't touched a piano in 10+ years, time really does go quickly. The site looks awesome though, keep it up guys.
-

Hiroari_Till_When

On one hand, I just want to play music all day long, and to keep getting better and better until I can write my own sheets and share them around.
On the other hand, I also have to finish a report about the investor visa in Spain before 5 p.m. today.
So, my main thought right now is "how can I do both?"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Harvest on April 25, 2021, 07:36:28 AMCan't believe I remembered my password to get in here.

I'm 28 now and haven't touched a piano in 10+ years, time really does go quickly. The site looks awesome though, keep it up guys.
Good to see you back, even if it's just a quick check-in. :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Harvest

Wow the internet has changed...forums are dead?
-

BlueKirby

pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Harvest on June 15, 2021, 05:38:19 PMWow the internet has changed...forums are dead?
until the great forum revival of 2035

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

that would mean the death of discord and social media as a whole

can't wait for 2035 then