News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

And it only took Blizzard *cough*13 years*cough* to come out with it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Blizzard has a tendency to get things done Soonâ,,¢

Soon: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Davey

Remember when Blizzard games were good?
Neither do I.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

^^lol

Just got a used version of Tetris DS (*used*) for $50 (for my 14th B-Day tomorrow!!! :D ). So very rare. And it's used. I can see why the guy returned it, though. His hi-score was 33146 (about). I just got it, completed all 20 levels of marathon, and got a score of about 300000 points. After only 2 minutes of getting used to the controls, too.

Happy Brithday to me in exactly 24 hours!!!

KefkaticFanatic

What.  My dad had a copy and sold it for some very low amount.  You got ripped off.  Eh, looked it up on Amazon, lowest price is $35.  But still.

me irl
[close]

Taser9090

Happy Birthday to Universe-X

Can't wait to get Soul Silver, but now dispointed of wasting more money on two more copies of Pokemon of the Generation V games. I hate Spirit Tracks. Want to play Pokewalker at lunch time at school.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 03, 2010, 05:40:10 PMWhat.  My dad had a copy and sold it for some very low amount.  You got ripped off.  Eh, looked it up on Amazon, lowest price is $35.  But still.

Screw you Gamestop!

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 03, 2010, 05:46:44 PMHappy Birthday to Universe-X

Can't wait to get Soul Silver, but now dispointed of wasting more money on two more copies of Pokemon of the Generation V games. I hate Spirit Tracks. Want to play Pokewalker at lunch time at school.

Thanks! And sounds cool!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on March 03, 2010, 05:10:48 PM^^lol

Just got a used version of Tetris DS (*used*) for $50 (for my 14th B-Day tomorrow!!! :D ). So very rare. And it's used. I can see why the guy returned it, though. His hi-score was 33146 (about). I just got it, completed all 20 levels of marathon, and got a score of about 300000 points. After only 2 minutes of getting used to the controls, too.

Happy Brithday to me in exactly 24 hours!!!
I'm pretty beast at Tetris as well. Tetris is probably the greatest invention from a communist. Right after the Tesla Coil anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 03, 2010, 06:31:33 PMI'm pretty beast at Tetris as well. Tetris is probably the greatest invention from a communist. Right after the Tesla Coil anyway.

Most definitely...

Although I wish I was a king in this game... there are still freaks who can kick my ass in this game. I'm an intermediate-mid advanced player.

Roz~

Haven't played in a long time, I probably suck now x) I should download it or buy it w/e, just to play again. An amazing game it is.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: JaMaHa on January 24, 2010, 11:39:24 AMIt is done.
I know I'm really late but, this is how I imagined you losing your WoW account, but only a few years earlier... and in Finnish ::)

Sakuya version lmao

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on March 03, 2010, 07:37:21 PMHaven't played in a long time, I probably suck now x) I should download it or buy it w/e, just to play again. An amazing game it is.

www.tetrisfriends.com

Go wild.

(My username is Exarion)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]