The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on March 03, 2010, 08:52:19 PMwww.tetrisfriends.com

Go wild.

(My username is Exarion)
found that website about 6 months ago. Hvae gotten to o level 13 on 2p battle. Should start playing again.

Mah username if anyone cares: FranceCharleson

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

I'm level 13 on B2P, trying to get 15, I'm still trying to get past the bonus level in survival, i beat marathonn for the first time on new year's, i'm a level 14 on sprint 5P, my best time in sprint is about 1:22.

How about you? (I'll look at your replays later)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Taser9090 on March 03, 2010, 05:46:44 PMHappy Birthday to Universe-X

Can't wait to get Soul Silver, but now dispointed of wasting more money on two more copies of Pokemon of the Generation V games. I hate Spirit Tracks. Want to play Pokewalker at lunch time at school.

I haven't played Spirit Tracks yet, but hopefully it's not terrible.  Also, is it wrong that a 20 year old pre-ordered a copy of Soul Silver?  >:

Taser9090

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 04, 2010, 05:34:14 AMI haven't played Spirit Tracks yet, but hopefully it's not terrible.  Also, is it wrong that a 20 year old pre-ordered a copy of Soul Silver?  >:
Haha, no it's not.
Although a lot of people say Pokemon is for babies, but their motor skills haven't been fully developed. Pokemon isn't for babies.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Roz~

Building teams for tournaments/shoddy battle/wi-fi now is kinda complicated. I'm not convinced that kids would be able to do that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

^Oh, they will. Building a team just consists of choosing Pokémon (plural or singular) to use.

Building a good team, on the other hand... that's complicated stuff.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Harvest

oooh finally booked my Drivers License test for the 19th of March...

:)
-

Roz~

Mine's next week, on Thursday. Hope it'll be okay.  ;D

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Right, driver's license.  I should get on that.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Driver's licences are overrated. Everything's in walking distance at college.
This is a signature.

SuperFireKirby

Well Ive found the college of my dreams. UAT, greatest college ever. Definately going there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Incoming class average for 2009 Applicants
SAT 1610 (out of 2400)
SAT 1290 (out of 1600)
ACT 23
HS GPA 3.11

Eeeeeeeehhhh
I'll probably look in to it though.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: Seeker on March 04, 2010, 06:54:48 PMDriver's licences are overrated. Everything's in walking distance at college.

I definitely need one, since I must get to my college by car (approximately 20 minutes). This, and the fact that I live in a small village.