News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 22, 2008, 04:59:21 PMWhat do you mean, why is Google evil?  It's common knowledge that Google is striving for world domination and will probably achieve it within the next decade or so.

._.

Well I love Google anyway.

No school tomorrow!
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

THIS CANNOT BE RIGHT THE WAY THEY HAVE IT. ~A quote

razer84

Google is  evil because it... it's too easy to use and i'm paranoid. so there...

damn commies.

Google is a good corp that donates millions to chairity and overall goal is world peace.

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 23, 2008, 01:10:56 PMGoogle is a good corp that donates millions to chairity and overall goal is world peace.

prolly...

damn commies.

razer84

i just discovered that we have chess now...

damn commies.

Beethoven II

Quote from: Harvest on April 21, 2008, 07:25:39 PMAlso, there is a climate change ocean rising simulation.  IDK if it is accurate but it sure is interesting and scary.  New York was pretty much totally under water at the end and Toronto had the CN Towers base flooded.

How do you activate that?

I FOUND MY THUMB DRIVE!  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harvest

I feel really good tonight.

Its all thanks to Hemp Hearts (or seeds, idk.)  They boost your energy and you can put them in anything!  You don't even feel or taste them at all!

Its great.  I also feel great because its a nice night, I actually understood and did my homework, and I get to do w/e I want!
-

KefkaticFanatic

Harvest, its time to stop smoking whatever you're smoking.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Quote from: Gamer4250 on April 24, 2008, 05:49:01 PMHarvest, its time to stop smoking whatever you're smoking.

QTF.

and why the hell did Concerto (or someone) delete my last post in here?

damn commies.

Cuz it was spam.  Anyways, IN CELEBRATION FOR THIS THREAD REACHING 50 PAGES I WILL NOW FLOAT IT.  It's about damn time.

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 24, 2008, 07:10:37 PMCuz it was spam.  Anyways, IN CELEBRATION FOR THIS THREAD REACHING 50 PAGES I WILL NOW FLOAT IT.  It's about damn time.

yippee? are you gonna delete this one?

damn commies.

Jamaha

TPYTofMT2 needs no sticky, it's awesomeness is enough to keep it alive.