Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

I don't care?

On an unrelated note, is it me or is Fox news nothing but a cesspool of pathetic lying assholes?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

He was on the chat as IAYD a week or so ago... Haven't seen him since.

His name is Alex too :3

universe-X

Oh ok.

I can't believe how many staff members hang out so much on IRC... and how does moderating that contribute to the site?

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on April 23, 2010, 02:48:40 PMOh ok.

I can't believe how many staff members hang out so much on IRC... and how does moderating that contribute to the site?

Get the hell out of here.
-

Dude

SuperFireKirby

^What they said(not you U-X)

Haven't been on IRC because I'm far too lazy to take time to install Java on my new computer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

^Funniest thing I've seen all week.(Not your comment U-X)

universe-X

Brassman388

Jamaha

Yay for sleeping from 6am to 1pm.

On the other hand, <beep> was kinda awesome.

raymondbl

I can't wait to get done with my school project so that I can use my camera to film my Iirtuoso video I promised to theExarion/Universe-X.