News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondbl

vgvirtuoso. it's a clone of NSM (even most of the music was cloned!) except that it acceptss orchestral arrangements too.  junk piece of crap. started by hugomeister when he rioted and left NSM with 3-10 less arrangers.

www.vgvirtuoso.net

you should already know abou it.

universe-X

He does, he was just being sarcastic (but failed at it, as usual)

Brassman388

You guys take things waaaaayy too seriously.

ThatOneComposer

Sooooo not much seems to have changed since I left as far as the community goes :P haha
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

universe-X

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatOneComposer

Awww, sorry to hear that buddy =/

Anyway, on another topic... is anyone here in Drumline? I keep trying to talk about it with other people who may be in Drumline, but I seem to be alone on this one :P
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

Dude

Quote from: raymondbl on April 25, 2010, 06:55:26 PMvgvirtuoso. it's a clone of NSM (even most of the music was cloned!) except that it acceptss orchestral arrangements too.  junk piece of crap. started by hugomeister when he rioted and left NSM with 3-10 less arrangers.

www.vgvirtuoso.net

wow.

You're retarded, right? Honestly, no one could be this clueless without having a severe mental disability, right?

Edit: So apparently he's in 6th grade, so I guess it could be forgivable.

universe-X

Dude

HugoMeister

Quote from: raymondbl on April 25, 2010, 06:55:26 PMvgvirtuoso. it's a clone of NSM (even most of the music was cloned!) except that it acceptss orchestral arrangements too.  junk piece of crap. started by hugomeister when he rioted and left NSM with 3-10 less arrangers.

www.vgvirtuoso.net

Hey buddy, I'm right here. Nice to know you have some balls, at least.

Obviously someone with such superior knowledge as yourself would know that I was not the original founder of the site or the idea. That was from a friend of mine who merely wanted to have his own personal site, one with his music and those of his friends.

Sadly, that idea didn't come out so well. A site was created by former NSM Admin Dekudude as a favor, who now runs ApolloMix with Grimace, AND GLADLY DID IT. It lived for a short time, but it was obvious things were failing.

Myself and a few of my other friends didn't want to see it die, we thought "hey I bet we could do this! Let's have some fun, see where it takes us." So we decided to help (you know, because that site actually wanted it).

We renamed it, we rebuilt it, we run it now, and we're redoing it epically AS I TYPE THIS.

When NSM stopped doing anything, people came over to see if anything was going on there. GUESS WHAT. There was. They wanted to know if we would host their music for them. We obliged.

I did not "riot and revolt", I saved a few friends' hardwork from dying and going to waste.

I did not "clone" NSM or its music, IN FACT, in the case of the sheet music, its the very damn opposite. These piano sheets were sent to us first, and then later submitted to NSM when they started doing updates again.

I'll assume from your statements you believe anybody who puts video game sheet music on the internet is an NSM clone, and that they're all rioters.

Oh but I suppose you already know all of this, being here one whole month and all.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Now I know the truth. That must be the longest and most thought-riveting post on this whole damn topic.

Dude

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 25, 2010, 09:11:02 PMHugo's post.
Which brings me back to my first point.

Quote from: Dude on April 25, 2010, 08:54:22 PMYou're retarded, right? Honestly, no one could be this clueless without having a severe mental disability, right?

Case closed.

Shadoninja

and now thanks to the "retard" VGV has a new member.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman