The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Eh why is the VGV homepage so ugly.  Get rid of the giant gap between the news feed and bar on the right side.  Or enlarge the news feed at least.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

KefkaticFanatic

Also, your Java IRC client apparently has security holes.  Java was whining about it when I accidentally clicked the link.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Beware, we're stealing your social security.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 25, 2010, 10:14:50 PMEh why is the VGV homepage so ugly.  Get rid of the giant gap between the news feed and bar on the right side.  Or enlarge the news feed at least.
They're redoing it so its not ugly(which it kinda is). Sauce is gonna make it look awesome tho and hopefully very soon.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 25, 2010, 09:39:31 PMand now thanks to the "retard" VGV has a new member.
Quote from: Dude on April 25, 2010, 09:14:56 PMWhich brings me back to my first point.

Case closed.
Quote from: HugoMeister on April 25, 2010, 09:11:02 PMHey buddy, I'm right here. Nice to know you have some balls, at least.

Obviously someone with such superior knowledge as yourself

I am severely underestimated.  look at the sarcasm.  and how people are calling me a retard.  Yes, I'm a 6th grader, but who knows the intelligence  of any 6th grader?  Some could be much smarter than adults!  some are more wise. especially the Asian ones.  I know what I am saying.  Sorry that I siad it was a junk piece of crap.  and now, I am trying out vgv to see if it's a junk piece of crap or a decent site.  but I'm just saying, I know what I'm saying (and the quality of it).  :D

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

I don't like it when people make ignorant comments about things they know nothing about. The problem is that nowadays, its the norm and it seems perfectly fine to do it. Look at Fox News. They're terrible journalists who say things out of complete ignorance and they're still the most popular new network in the U.S. So actually do a little research before you start bashing people, or you'll end up like Davey or Zintendo and be hated by everyone on here.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

College testing... and I'm not even in High School yet :-\

SuperFireKirby

I'll try to care. Oh well, looks like I failed.

Roz~

Gee, my english grammar exam was waaaaaaaay too easy. Hope I didn't screw up. =/

And I agree with SFK's post. People like that are annoying.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.