News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I've seen Master_Gamer38 these past few days in person. Fun stuff.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheLegend on June 07, 2010, 07:22:03 AMbecause of...

Eh, I'm over it. It's not really important.

Anyway, some new Black and White info should be coming this week.
Wonder what weird but likable thing they'll unveil next? o.o
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Two hours of following liveblogs from the Apple WWDC Keynote.

Woo

SlowPokemon

I suddenly love this song from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6sdnqkw984&feature=PlayList&p=35A06555E77ECE74&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=4

It sounds like Spinda (one of my favorite Pokemon ever) himself - a little tipsy, very unsteady, but happy anyway.

Maybe this post would go better in the music section. I don't know. It struck me as a random thought.

Oni-Link

I think Spidna's Cafe should sound more... crazy.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 07, 2010, 01:21:08 PMI think Spinda's Cafe should sound more... crazy.
I like it, but I can see where you're coming from. My favorite song in the game though, is "On the Beach at Dusk".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwKhOsJPOw&feature=related

SuperFireKirby

Me and one of my friends hung out downtown today. I love not having to take exams today. We went to a pawn shop, got a disco cd, met up with another friend, went to a local cafe, had lunch, got half and half put in my water when I wasn't looking, I drank it not realizing, didn't taste any different but I saw how foggy the water was, proceeded to put everything at the table into the cup, went over to friends house, started playing the song 'Maniac' off the disco cd on a boom box while we exercised Richard Simmons style in the street, went to a dollar store, got Styrofoam cups and root beer, drank on a baseball field, made the bottle explode while half the contents were still inside.

I love days off from school. Damn, I have to go tomorrow morning though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 07, 2010, 01:35:43 PMMe and one of my friends hung out downtown today. I love not having to take exams today. We went to a pawn shop, got a disco cd, met up with another friend, went to a local cafe, had lunch, got half and half put in my water when I wasn't looking, I drank it not realizing, didn't taste any different but I saw how foggy the water was, proceeded to put everything at the table into the cup, went over to friends house, started playing the song 'Maniac' off the disco cd on a boom box while we exercised Richard Simmons style in the street, went to a dollar store, got Styrofoam cups and root beer, drank on a baseball field, made the bottle explode while half the contents were still inside.

I love days off from school. Damn, I have to go tomorrow morning though.

I was reading that and thinking, "Wow, that's cool", and feeling all happy to see other peoples' happiness....

Then I read the last sentence. xD

ETFROXX

MG and I went to the 'Archway monument' today. We named a fish after hugo and fed it. We went on a long tour with headphones and took pictures by fake people! After this tour we went through a giant maze, MG made it in 5 minutes, me and his mother took 10 minutes. :( We won plastic police badges though! Whoo!

Harvest

sigh..the school caught on to the whole skipping to go study stuff I like thing.  Entirely expected of course, but annoying that they phoned home with their robotic message during the only window of time in the night that my mom could have picked up first T_T
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 07, 2010, 03:10:40 PMMG and I went to the 'Archway monument' today. We named a fish after hugo and fed it. We went on a long tour with headphones and took pictures by fake people! After this tour we went through a giant maze, MG made it in 5 minutes, me and his mother took 10 minutes. :( We won plastic police badges though! Whoo!
Congratulations!  ;D

Quote from: Harvest on June 07, 2010, 03:34:38 PMsigh..the school caught on to the whole skipping to go study stuff I like thing.  Entirely expected of course, but annoying that they phoned home with their robotic message during the only window of time in the night that my mom could have picked up first T_T

That sucks.  :-\

SIGH...
June 15th comes one day closer...

Harvest

Although I'm happy to say I've made a massive breakthrough on my computer science assignment.

I feel really good about that, all it took was the comfort of a real computer chair and a good computer screen at my own house.
-

SlowPokemon

Harvest

also it takes a lot of cheating with the help of MasterPenguin the java wizard.
-

KefkaticFanatic

I did not know MP was a Java wizard.  I may enlist his help next year for IB Computer Science.

me irl
[close]