News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: universe-X on June 08, 2010, 11:31:39 AMWorking on getting this done on Mario Paint. So far, my peak tempo is 3200. :D And that's only 30 seconds in...
And I thought I was a Cziffra fanboy...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Oni-Link

Harvest

I still have 2 weeks before my exams >_<  a lot of homework though.

some impossible stuff as well.."conduct a sociology experiment in public"  not happening.  Just going to make fake results
-

universe-X

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 08, 2010, 11:40:57 AMAnd I thought I was a Cziffra fanboy...
Well, I'm obsessed only with this song... I have no idea why... Probably because I used to think Turkish people, Hungarians, and Russians used to be connected...

SlowPokemon

Well, my teacher emailed me about the writing competition...
She said if I haven't been informed (I haven't) then it is unlikely my piece was selected as a state winner.
I mean, I was kind of surprised it even got that far...

I wrote a four-page story about a malicious clown. It's hard to win state with, that, I guess. And I didn't really think it was that great in the first place... I entered the competition as a joke, for the extra credit.

I DID kinda have my hopes up, though...

:P

Always next year, I suppose...

SIGH
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Wow. Think you can get it in the Story Telling section?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on June 08, 2010, 01:00:16 PMWow. Think you can get it in the Story Telling section?

...You mean, like, post it there?

...I'm kinda afraid of people jeering at me and putting down my writing...

Plus, would it be too short? Or too long? I don't know how people would respond to that. Whatever, just reply back and whatever advice you give me I'll take.

Dude

Harvest

Techno remixes of classical songs...

so amazing
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on June 08, 2010, 02:33:11 PMOww. Thank god for pain medicine.

Wisdom teeth, I'm presuming?

...Or lack thereof?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Just stuff on youtube.....

I believe I searched for a techno remix of the Turkish March and found a whole bunch of stuff and just kept clicking the related videos.
-

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on June 08, 2010, 02:33:11 PMOww. Thank god for pain medicine.

I know I won't take it, so I guess I just have to hope it won't hurt too much.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 08, 2010, 01:08:06 PM...You mean, like, post it there?

...I'm kinda afraid of people jeering at me and putting down my writing...

Plus, would it be too short? Or too long? I don't know how people would respond to that. Whatever, just reply back and whatever advice you give me I'll take.

lol, have you seen Emergence? Can't really get longer than that for a forum story. Go ahead and post it! The only opinion that matters is yours. :)
Quote from: Harvest on June 08, 2010, 05:28:33 PMJust stuff on youtube.....

I believe I searched for a techno remix of the Turkish March and found a whole bunch of stuff and just kept clicking the related videos.
If you don't mind hunting down those links again... cuz I was really hurt when I saw this very suckish techno version of Fur Elise... no good.

On an unrelated note, just saw a pretty cool movie called Raajneeti, which is Hindi for "Politics". It's basically a modern version (too modern, if you ask me) of an old Indian story, called Mahabharata. If you're good at reading subtitles and like doing a hint of research, you people should watch it.

Maretocks

And exams are done. Owned Chinese, hoping for about 80% in maths.

Now to relax, play piano and video games.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>