News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well, just finished a week in Oahu; am now in Maui.  I haz got an ocean front view.

I madez with my DSi and MS Paint.  lulz.

HugoMeister

Don't let me stay up all night, lest strange, weird, scary things happen.

<--

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

GreekGeek

Quote from: universe-X on June 13, 2010, 08:16:58 PMI'm a little scared that you're even thinking about me in the first place. >_>

With your excessive post behavior, it's kinda hard not to...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: TheLegend on June 13, 2010, 07:03:04 PMdid I say anything about you?  I don't care if anyone cares about it.  It's what I am (was) thinking at the moment.  Which is what this topic was about.  So if you don't care about it, please do not take your anger out on me and get into the convsersation.
Can we trade you for raymondbl? That is, if you two are in fact different people.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: TheLegend on June 13, 2010, 07:03:04 PMdid I say anything about you?  I don't care if anyone cares about it.  It's what I am (was) thinking at the moment.  Which is what this topic was about.  So if you don't care about it, please do not take your anger out on me and get into the convsersation.

Gee, chill out. It's pretty damn obvious : UX is more into VG than Dude? Oh, and was I angry? No. And what will you say if I tell you that this was MY thought of the moment? You said it yourself; this is what this thread is about. Stop posting crap about people when you have no idea what you're actually talking about.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2010, 06:24:11 AMCan we trade you for raymondbl? That is, if you two are in fact different people.
QFT.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Urk...

Thought of the moment...
So. If I was chosen for that contest I'd find out tomorrow...
But I think they've probably chosen already and I was not. So. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on June 14, 2010, 06:52:58 AMQFT.
Now, I'm having a hard time understanding this because there about 5 things you could be saying to me according to Acronyms.com. Words are always better.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2010, 07:35:25 AMNow, I'm having a hard time understanding this because there about 5 things you could be saying to me according to Acronyms.com. Words are always better.

I'm always confused on what people say with QFT. lol - er, laugh out loud.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

lol, Greekgeek that's sorta true... I obviously have nothing else to do.

Gonna go learn geometry so I can sleep in 9th grade.

And I'll see if I can remember... Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! and the millenium ring? Or is it Yami Bakura? Damn, it's been a few years... xD

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on June 14, 2010, 07:40:52 AMI only use it for Quoted For Truth.  :P
Alright, just wanted to get that clarified.

Anyways, Monster Hunter 3 is AMAZING. I got 3 weeks ago and I can't stop playing it. Its just so awesome. And the graphics are so good I almost forget its a Wii game.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Roz~ on June 14, 2010, 07:40:52 AMI only use it for Quoted For Truth.  :P

I guess you should use the long version, just in case. It may also mean "Quit F***ing Talking", which has the complete opposite meaning and impact on your readers.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 14, 2010, 12:49:50 PMAlright, just wanted to get that clarified.

Anyways, Monster Hunter 3 is AMAZING. I got 3 weeks ago and I can't stop playing it. Its just so awesome. And the graphics are so good I almost forget its a Wii game.

I wanted to buy it, but didn't know if I should. I guess you helped me decide :P

SuperFireKirby

Its the first game I've bought new instead of used in about 2 years.

Online is pretty sweet too. Especially the part where you don't need a friend code to add someone, you just send them a request and they accept and that's all. The second best part of online is arm wrestling people in the Tavern. Amazing. :P