News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Thank you! :)
well- during class time- HELL NO lol! but during rehearsal, we're mostly okay. The only real problem is the end of the rehearsal! Everyone starts talking and packing up while the teacher is still talking ::)

MetroidHunter26

 ::)  we both have a prediciment you and I.

B-Kpianist

At least it's not like my middle school band- It took 20 minutes of the class period just to shut up! XD

KefkaticFanatic

Harvest:

Quote» By: User     
So say I had a friend in Canada, would I be able to claim a prize and have it sent to him?
   2008-06-02 23:18:33

» By: Staff    
Generally we require that we send the item to you first and you can then ship it to the other person.

So meh.



me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 02, 2008, 09:20:40 PMAt least it's not like my middle school band- It took 20 minutes of the class period just to shut up! XD
30 minutes. LOL were just seeing whos band is worst XD (I wonder if you someone could just take the posts me and BK said and make it a new topic? that's whats going on in my thoughts right now)

Davey


zahndy

please delete this account

Davey

Go back one page, meh f- it I'll just quote it, AGAIN.


Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on May 31, 2008, 09:16:20 AMHippie Poems:

I think...
I think I am...
Therefore I am!
I think...

Of course you are my bright little star,
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
and now to suit our
great computer,
You're magnetic ink.

I'm more then that...
I know I am...
At least,
I think I must be.

There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles
And piles
Of trials
With smiles.
It riles them to believe
that you perceive
the web they weave
And keep on thinking free.

KefkaticFanatic

MASSIVE WOOT.  I just got the 360 battery pack I ordered from Prizerebel!  It came Amazon 2 day shipping as well :D



me irl
[close]

Dude

I'm bored... :( and Planet Puzzle League isn't making me any less bored >_<

zahndy

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 03, 2008, 01:13:23 PMGo back one page, meh f- it I'll just quote it, AGAIN.


Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on May 31, 2008, 09:16:20 AMHippie Poems:

I think...
I think I am...
Therefore I am!
I think...

Of course you are my bright little star,
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
and now to suit our
great computer,
You're magnetic ink.

I'm more then that...
I know I am...
At least,
I think I must be.

There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles
And piles
Of trials
With smiles.
It riles them to believe
that you perceive
the web they weave
And keep on thinking free.
awesome
please delete this account

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 03, 2008, 03:05:55 PMMASSIVE WOOT.  I just got the 360 battery pack I ordered from Prizerebel!  It came Amazon 2 day shipping as well :D

I hate you.

Canadians get shit options for that so I wont be able to get anything.
-

ZeldaFan


Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Davey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 04, 2008, 12:23:00 PMDo we have an I'm Away Topic?

What do you mean? Like that you are going to be gone for a while?

Just say it here, it would be seen more anyway.

ZeldaFan

eh ok whatever.

i'll be gone from 6 pm today until Wednesday the 18th. i may not have internet access while i'm gone.
I'm going to Washington DC, Virginia, and New York!! woooo!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D