The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

IMA GOIN TO SUMMAH CAMP, CYA IN A WEEK NSM.  :P

HungryDragon

why doesn't everybody give me a dollar every time they say crap? ::)
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

generalmayo

wow i'm hungry i guess ill go breakfast hopefully to or so.......

okay okay I get it

PianoMasta7

Finally, Summer without Davey...I wonder what that would be like...

*Fantasizes a Great Summer*

fluidlife

Noob right here, any easy songs tell me, plz and thx.

Davey

Guys Guys Guys OMGOMGOMGZ!!!

I wasn't gonna say anything unless it actually happened but it did!

Yesterday I emailed Scott Ramsoomair... I'll basically quote the email.

QuoteI am showing you this on behalf of all the moderators at the forum of my favorite sheet music gaming website, www.ninsheetmusic.net. It is beginning to add more then just Nintendo Sheet Music (Hence the Title), and it is becoming more popular. My hope is to gain popularity by you posting this website in your links.

Sincerly Yours,
David Hauffe.

IT FREAKING WORKED. He replied to the email:

QuoteHa, that's awesome.  Yeah sure I'll link 'er up.
(sounds like him XD)

It isn't up yet, it should be soon. But now, since I know like a bunch of devotees to that website, we could gain some popularity! (and some new forum members  ;D)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sirus

razer84

damn commies.

Composer #40

If anyone joins up, are they going to do any work?

It happens Every. Day!

Davey

That's the hope! And no Gamer, I didn't ask. Just did it as a spur of the moment thing. But it worked so yay. Also in 12 hours I'll be leaving for camp.

ZeldaFan

My thought of the Moment: I'm at my cousin's house, so it made me think of this:

One day my cousin came to my house when i was playing TP. Since she rides horses, i asked how good a job they did on Epona. She said it looks like her legs are diseased because they're so fat, and Epona doesn't gallop right. Only old horses gallop like that.

So yeah. also, have you ever been a wolf and looked up at Epona's face? If you can see her teeth, it looks disgusting.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 21, 2008, 01:58:27 PMGuys Guys Guys OMGOMGOMGZ!!!

I wasn't gonna say anything unless it actually happened but it did!

Yesterday I emailed Scott Ramsoomair... I'll basically quote the email.

QuoteI am showing you this on behalf of all the moderators at the forum of my favorite sheet music gaming website, www.ninsheetmusic.net. It is beginning to add more then just Nintendo Sheet Music (Hence the Title), and it is becoming more popular. My hope is to gain popularity by you posting this website in your links.

Sincerly Yours,
David Hauffe.

IT FREAKING WORKED. He replied to the email:

QuoteHa, that's awesome.  Yeah sure I'll link 'er up.
(sounds like him XD)

It isn't up yet, it should be soon. But now, since I know like a bunch of devotees to that website, we could gain some popularity! (and some new forum members  ;D)

I'm sorry...I'm going to probably sound stupid asking, but who is Scott Ramsoomair?  And what moderators did you ask?