The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

I'd like to thank Kefka for reminding me why I love Pink Floyd so much.

Also, had another Indoor Percussion comptetion today. We did FUCKING AWFUL. We went 3 minutes over on setting up for the show and then the show it self went pretty badly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 18, 2012, 04:56:13 PMI like trains.
I'm a terrible person for not having this song on my ipod yet. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

GreekGeek

Quote from: DrP on February 18, 2012, 12:27:24 PMIt was my day to sleep in and my roommates set off the fire alarm at 8:30. I tried going back to sleep... not a chance.

That's just incredibly douchebag. I know the last time the fire alarm went off in this student flat of ours, I had to wear ear protection to talk normally on my room. It is supposed to wake up the entire building and it was ringing on 10 inches from my door. Without it being my fault  :-\

DrP

Thank God I had ear plug. Only one (I lost the other one). So I just laid there until it went off.

Now my apartment is empty because they went out to like Big Sur or something! I can sleep in tomorrow!

GreekGeek

Awesome, I wish you the best of sleep  :P
I can sleep in every day of next week, lucky me ;D

DrP

Lucky you :D

I have Monday off (it was quite a hellish week, n'était-ce pas?) and only 3 days of class next week. It's the calm before the storm of the next 4 weeks basically (Wk1:Concert, Wk2:Papers due, Wk3:Finals, Wk4:China, Wk5:Spring Quarter Begins)

Speaking of Spring Quarter, I'm taking a class called "Music of the 60's". It shall be fun.

Jamaha

Hello 2pm, so nice of you to be around when waking up.

Ruto

At least everyone else can sleep in xDD

My homework software isn't working so I'm thinking about what else I can do.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Jub3r7

Waking up at 2:30 was so yesterday. D:

1:30 I guess isn't all that much better.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 19, 2012, 11:31:04 AMWaking up at 2:30 was so yesterday. D:

1:30 I guess isn't all that much better.
try 3:00 AM >.>
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

1AM is the proper time to wake up to watch GSL :)

me irl
[close]

Greg

Winter