News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Now you are upon Gods instrument. Are you playing on an in-line double trigger?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Yep, it's an in-line double trigger(rotary valves, not lucky enough to have access to Thayer valves like on my tenor), but I'm definitely not worshipping it yet :P

Olimar12345

You should get the book "70 progressive studies for the modern bass trombonist" by Lew gillis. It's a great way to start learning. I think it's around $10?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

I just looked back at some old pages from late 2010...

... how did you guys even put up with me...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Currently in English class. The teacher asks a question about parallel sentences, the girl doesn't know what the answer is. She says something random, and the teacher says: Wow, your answer is really similar to what I said earlier, you're so creative!
It was kinda funny, but I've never seen a teacher bitching her students like that. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

Homework

Maths/Easy Worksheet = Given a week to do it + weekend
English/Fucking ridiculous letter and draft to write and type = Two days to do it - weekend

Something's wrong here...

Shadoninja

Quote from: DrP on February 27, 2012, 10:56:11 PMI just looked back at some old pages from late 2010...

... how did you guys even put up with me...

JUST KIDDING!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Learned the Angry Birds theme yesterday, really fun song to play. I like these russian-sounding songs...and it's only 7 unread pages this time...

spitllama

Deleted 112 Facebook friends today. One of those things that always needed to be done.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

I wish I had 112 facebook friends that I could delete... :'(

Ruto

@blueflower

It's all right, you were learning how to internet.

Quote from: Dude on February 28, 2012, 04:27:59 PMI wish I had 112 facebook friends that I could delete... :'(

I just don't go around adding random people I talk to xD That really helps...even 250 friends is too many for me.

On another note, the professor told me to pass back the poor exams to the class and I didn't want to mispronounce the names on there (since quite a few were illegible...) so I went around trying to hand them out to each person. I got a few names wrong, it was pretty embarrassing. Whyyy can't people be more helpful or correct me before I turn into a tomato...XD I didn't even know the name of the guy that sat behind me all year...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on February 28, 2012, 08:50:07 PMOn another note, the professor told me to pass back the poor exams to the class and I didn't want to mispronounce the names on there (since quite a few were illegible...) so I went around trying to hand them out to each person. I got a few names wrong, it was pretty embarrassing. Whyyy can't people be more helpful or correct me before I turn into a tomato...XD I didn't even know the name of the guy that sat behind me all year...

":) Excuse me, Sir/Madam, How do you pronounce your name?"

A good dictator knows the name and pronunciation of all of her people. If she does not, she will not be afraid to ask to clarify.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GreekGeek

I always mumble when I have to say someone's name I don't know. Or I make up a name which fits that person best depending on what I still remember about him/her.

Person X: Hi, Mark
Me: Hi, ...  ::) ... person who can talk Russian more fluently than anyone I know/Raspoetin 2.0

Person X smiles 'you're so funny'

It works, try it.