The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

At Nintendo World with Wry and Mashi. Wry reminds me of this guy I know hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Lol dunno, can't remember his name xD

So the meetup was totally awesome! We went to that Toys R Us in Times Square and complained about being old. Then played around with the toys. Then we went to the orchestra shop in Sam Ash and played with the string instruments. Then Nintendo World for the Wii U and 3DS. Then finally, Kinokuniya...just read the stuff and put it back on the shelf.

tldr: lots of window shopping.

triforced1

But then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked

SuperFireKirby

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100 years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang.
And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
But I believe Aang can save the world.

Dummmmmmmmmmm. Dum dum dum. Dum dum dum. Dum dum dum. Dum dum dum.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 07, 2012, 09:07:43 PMOnly the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them.
But when the world needed him most, he vanished.
100 years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang.
And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
But I believe Aang can save the world.

Dummmmmmmmmmm. Dum dum dum. Dum dum dum. Dum dum dum. Dum dum dum.
Twist. He is a ghost.

Kman96

Quote from: triforced1 on October 07, 2012, 09:01:40 PMBut then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked

OMG Johnny Goforth is BACK!
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

I hope you never buy anything at kinokuniya.... suuuuuuuuper overpriced... kpop cd is like $30 minimum

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 08, 2012, 08:44:43 AMI hope you never buy anything at kinokuniya.... suuuuuuuuper overpriced... kpop cd is like $30 minimum

Yahhh the imports are. Everything else is MSRP :/

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 08, 2012, 09:33:37 AMyaay for epic boredom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mashi
Fun fact: If you click the first link in the body of a Wikipedia page that's not italicized or in parentheses it will lead you to a new page. If you do the same for every page you are sent to, you will eventually get to Philosophy. Endless hours of entertainment when bored.

(Yes, it works with Mashi)

EDIT: This should be a game. "Greatest Number of Links Before Reaching Philosophy"
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Someone edited the page for Paul Broun today? You know, that idiot that made those comments about science?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Broun

Quick, before someone changes it back...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on October 08, 2012, 02:56:23 PMSomeone edited the page for Paul Broun today? You know, that idiot that made those comments about science?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Broun

Quick, before someone changes it back...
...?
Did I miss it? What did it say?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

But the only reason you would want to go there is import anyway cause anything else you get from Amazon.. but they even overprice their pens T.T

me irl
[close]