News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 29, 2012, 12:30:20 PMRubber does not conduct electricity. :P It is helpful to avoid electric shocks that may or may not come from the switches. :P
wut

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Hi JaMaHa
Hi Ruto
Hi Kefka
Hi Dude
Hi Saria
Hi Shado
Hi ETF
Hi Shadow
Hi Mashi
Hi Hugo
Hi Roz
Hi Slow
Hi SFK
Hi Deku
aaaand hello Zintendo!
If I didn't say hi to you, it's not because I don't love you hi  I just don't care:p  (I'm joking.)

BonusPwnage

My thoughts right now are drifting towards the past. More-so, slipping in a set series of events. Honestly, does it mean the world to set yourself above the rest by being the embodiment of perfection? Many people answer no, yet at times they are the most critical people I know. I just wish that sometimes human nature decided to be forgiving and mend mistakes instead of pointing them out, but, you know, that's just me thinking out loud.

FSM-Reapr

Guys world is smiling at me now! :D

...I have to cut down the drugs lol

BonusPwnage

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 29, 2012, 04:38:17 PMGuys world is smiling at me now! :D
Wonderful! Keep in mind, the people on these forums are included in "the world" so if you ever feel down, remember that we're smiling on you! Hopefully that made sense...

blueflower999

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 29, 2012, 04:21:33 PMHi JaMaHa
Hi Ruto
Hi Kefka
Hi Dude
Hi Saria
Hi Shado
Hi ETF
Hi Shadow
Hi Mashi
Hi Hugo
Hi Roz
Hi Slow
Hi SFK
Hi Deku
aaaand hello Zintendo!
If I didn't say hi to you, it's not because I don't love you hi  I just don't care:p  (I'm joking.)
Apparently Zintendo is the new #1 troll around here.  :(

And Hugo hasn't posted around here since August. And that was only 2 posts. The last time he was truly active was over a year ago in October.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

BonusPwnage

Quote from: SocialFox on December 29, 2012, 06:32:32 PMQuestion.
Would I be allowed to make another Post 1000 game?
I don't think so. Even if allotted, the thread would probably just get spammed like crazy.

blueflower999

But spamming is the point of the game! And he would put it in the forum games section, so it wouldn't raise post counts. I would be interested in trying this game.

Besides, if he does make it, then why would it be locked? It was Nakah's (a mod's) original game in the first place.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

But the thing is that Social would post the 1000 posts in one day! ::)

blueflower999

I would like to see him try. The game would start during the where the majority of the players live, (which would probably be EST) and then everyone would get a fair chance.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 29, 2012, 06:43:46 PMBut the thing is that Social would post the 1000 posts in one day! ::)
But if I made it.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 29, 2012, 06:46:19 PMstill
I doubt I would have made 1000 posts in one day.
And the host can't get the prize, he makes the prize.