News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Concerto No.20 in D minor

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jamaha on June 07, 2013, 02:25:52 PMNext week is going to be interesting. My boss is in Boston and I'll have the whole week to design a proper antenna based on all the specifications and information we collected this week. No idea how that's going to end up.

Oooh antenna design.  That's one of the things most interesting to me... unfortunately I can only take the basic EM course this year, and can't even take the antenna course until my last quarter in school 3 years from now.... :(

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Hah, an antenna design course would probably have been useful. I was just told to start playing around with an EM simulator software and once I figured out I just started experimenting with a basic dipole antenna printed on a circuit board.

But I'm really liking this project so far.

Jompa

I am absolutely DONE with school for the school year!!!! No more exams or anything!!! Probably the best feeling I've had in a year:O
Birdo for Smash

TheZeldaPianist275

We're taking a family vacation to Texas this summer.  Anyone live in Texas who wants to meet a fellow NSMer?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

I made a Let's Play. Of a silly game called Anodyne.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.