The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 10, 2013, 09:39:51 PMLook, as long as you don't treat other people like crap you'll be fine.
That's the policy I try to have in life.  I don't care what you're on about, just as long as you're not a dick to me, we will be fine.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

I love all things Equal
I wish all things Peace
I hope for all to know Truth

Such is the way of Maestroism
Om na du vast bestri danti
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 10, 2013, 09:31:10 PMWondering out loud here, why does it seem that girls are always coming out saying they're bi, and everyone is cool with that (I included, nothing wrong with it), but if a guy says he's bi, its a whole ordeal?  Like, a majority of the girls I know came out as either bi or lesbian, but like, maybe one guy?  What's with this?  Why the stigma? WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GO BACK TO PLAYING IN THE SANDBOX TOGETHER LIKE THE OLD DAYS!?

I find this fact really annoying and ironic, it's impossible to find other gay people. D:
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

Just gonna throw out guys find bi girls hawt cuz they can totes tricycle dat shiz and claim the prestigious three-way belt rightfully as their own.

Also, Slow's totes right about the same-sex crush thing. If James Franco walked through my door right now and was all like "HEY HAWT STUFF. I WANT A PIECE OF THAT." I would totes give him a piece of that.

Also, psychologically speaking, generally women have a much less rigid sexuality than men. So bi men are far less common than bi women, which probably attributes to the social stigmas and whatnot.

sexysexysex

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Clanker37

Someone else's sexuality only matters if you want to have sex with them

 -My Mum

She told me this after I came out.

Quote from: FireArrow on October 10, 2013, 09:59:58 PMit's impossible to find other gay people. D:
Heeyy

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 10, 2013, 10:07:52 PMJust gonna throw out guys find bi girls hawt cuz they can totes tricycle dat shiz and claim the prestigious three-way belt rightfully as their own.

Also, Slow's totes right about the same-sex crush thing. If James Franco walked through my door right now and was all like "HEY HAWT STUFF. I WANT A PIECE OF THAT." I would totes give him a piece of that.

Also, psychologically speaking, generally women have a much less rigid sexuality than men. So bi men are far less common than bi women, which probably attributes to the social stigmas and whatnot.

sexysexysex
sfk I love you.


I WANT A PIECE OF THAT.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 10, 2013, 10:07:52 PMJust gonna throw out guys find bi girls hawt cuz they can totes tricycle dat shiz and claim the prestigious three-way belt rightfully as their own.

This may take the award for my favorite sentence on nsm

Also Clanker it's great that your mom accepts you. Must have been nerve-wracking coming out.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude


Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2013, 05:08:14 AMAlso Clanker it's great that your mom accepts you. Must have been nerve-wracking coming out.
It was like walking through a wall of bricks with an erection. But then she turned to my dad and said, "I'm afraid you're a bit out-numbered now."

My sister now wants to go boy hunting with me. It's a bit strange.

SlowPokemon

"Like walking through a wall of bricks with an erection" oh god I have so much respect for you
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

FireArrow

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 10, 2013, 10:07:52 PMAlso, psychologically speaking, generally women have a much less rigid sexuality than men. So bi men are far less common than bi women, which probably attributes to the social stigmas and whatnot.

Isn't homosexuality more common in men though?

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 11, 2013, 08:59:34 AMIt was like walking through a wall of bricks with an erection. But then she turned to my dad and said, "I'm afraid you're a bit out-numbered now."

Haha, this. Personally, I think telling your friends is even harder, because they have the power to just leave you -but once you get past that step it's all smooth sailing (well, as smooth as it can get xD.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 11, 2013, 04:13:11 PMIt's time for a new look!
~I MIGHT JUST SPLIT A SEAM NOW IF I DON'T DIE LAUGHING FIRST~

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FireArrow on October 11, 2013, 04:50:01 PMIsn't homosexuality more common in men though?
Not necessarily. But like I said, men have a more rigid sexuality. So when a man his gay, he's fuggin' gay. Women tend to be able to flip flop more, hence why college "experimenting"(which is actually way less common than society wants to believe) and bisexual/lesbian phases are only phases some of the time, whereas men generally don't have those phases(especially the lesbian one). Once a man reaches sexual maturity, there is very little chance of his sexuality changing. This is also why straight guys hate seeing each other's junk, whereas women are generally more comfortable with nudity amongst themselves. Cuz men are all like "EW, JUNK!" and women are all like,"IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY DESIRE TO CONFORM TO SOCIETY NORMS AND THE FACT THAT MY BF HAS A ROCK HARD BOD, I'D TOTALLY GET ALL UP IN DAT."

Sexysexysex 101, the SFK way.


Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Clanker37

Quote from: FireArrow on October 11, 2013, 04:50:01 PMHaha, this. Personally, I think telling your friends is even harder, because they have the power to just leave you -but once you get past that step it's all smooth sailing (well, as smooth as it can get xD.)
I still have to do this D: Worst part of having religious friends.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 11, 2013, 09:10:30 AM"Like walking through a wall of bricks with an erection" oh god I have so much respect for you
Well, have you ever tried to walk through a wall with an erection? No. While flaccid maybe you have a chance, but with an erection there's just no hope.