The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 20, 2013, 02:50:29 PMDid you get of it yet??
If not...Ill take it :)

When I said you were too late I was implying that you were in fact, too late. I no longer have it. Sorry :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Quote from: Dude on November 20, 2013, 02:53:28 PM...he mean it's backwards compatible, not that it can emulate them.

Yugi's just silly.
He said he had a PC and PS2. The PS2 can only run PS2 and original PS games, so no, he did mean emulate for most of those.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

No, read again. The commas imply that he also has the other systems. Basically, he meant:

PC, Playstation 2 (which can also run Playstation 1 games), a Wii, DS, 3DS, and NES.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Zunawe on November 20, 2013, 03:23:30 PMHe said he had a PC and PS2. The PS2 can only run PS2 and original PS games, so no, he did mean emulate for most of those.
No, I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong on this one.

Ninja'd thx olimar for confirming my thoughts

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

That little mistake should have been obvious imo.

Zunawe

It is if you think about him actually having some of those systems. It made it unclear enough that I misinterpreted it.

I program things

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Olimar12345

^ lol, well if we're talking about failure consoles, I'll see your sega Cd and raise you a virtual boy. (I own both :P)

Yugi

I'm probably out of my place asking this but could you please ban me from the forum until Sunday?

I seriously need to focus on my work, and getting banned on a simplemachines forum literally stops me from looking at the forum.

Also, I'm still going to host my TWG, so don't get any ideas.

Dragonite

Spam bots. Whoever invented them needs to go and . . .
Grr.

Waddle Bro

Yugi, if you have that much trouble avoiding NSM, don't get into alcohol.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 20, 2013, 10:50:51 AMWii U, Wii, Gamecube with GBA Player, N64, SNES, XBOX360, PC and soon enough an NES.

Go fish.
all these plus genesis and PS2
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

I'm bugging my mom to get my little sister Pokemon Y for Christmas, since I realized she's never actually played a real Pokemon game before. She doesn't have any system that can play a 3DS game though, so thats where I'm stuck. I would tell her to get the 2DS but its really unportable and she likes to carry her stuff around, but I don't think she would really care for an XL

Any suggestions?