News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Um... what?

You're a sadist, and love to hurt people around you. You go out of your way to hurt people, whether that means dumping some poor peer on the sidewalk after having a 'meaningful fling' or whether it's giving that particularly quiet person in class a horendous nick name. You like to play in sports like wrestling, football, or soccer, all of which have hand-to-hand (or foot-to-foot if you must) playing. Breaking a nose, collapsing a knee, or making them cry... it all does the same thing for you. When it comes to master and slave, you're always the master, and they're always pleading to be let go. But mercy means nothing to you, and that's how you like it.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Whenever I see a quiz, I must take it.

QuoteYou are a Masochist and a lethal one at that. You are a self-punisher, and will do drastic things for little reasons. Cutting? No, you like to ties ropes around your ankles tight enough to turn your toes purple, and than pierce your ankles just to watch crimson blood drip slowly down your pale skin. No one has ever gotten close enough to hurt you, and you like it that way. You can leap on the defensive in no time flat, but you don't like to hurt people at all so you avoid fights as much as possible. You believe in disciplin, and use your sense of disciplin in everything. You're the silent kind, speaking only when something needs to be said.
Sentence(s) in bold is/are the only thing(s) that is/are true.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 01, 2014, 06:50:20 PMWhenever I see a quiz, I must take it.
Sentence(s) in bold is/are the only thing(s) that is/are true.

BDS, you seem to only speak when nothing needs to be said.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 01, 2014, 06:59:32 PMBDS, you seem to only speak when nothing needs to be said.
If that were true, I doubt very many others here would be speaking either. This is an online forum, after all.
Though, I was referring to the fact that I'm generally more quiet offline.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 31, 2014, 05:28:02 PM

Yes.

Also thanks for finally giving me the opportunity to use this gif :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Anyone have a GameCube Controller they dont want? Mine broke :(

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 02, 2014, 03:41:35 PMAnyone have a GameCube Controller they dont want? Mine broke :(
We have like 6 or seven
but they're all MINE
unmotivated

Sebastian

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

every time i try to leave all this cool stuff happens. stop being ridiculously awesome nsm
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

I still had to go to class and work in the morning D: The streets weren't even plowed and now I have to dry my shoes somewhere.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

We never have snow days here, unless it's -40C outside. Or you really can't see anything outside. Also that's why you gotta wear boots =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on February 03, 2014, 04:10:15 PMWe never have snow days here, unless it's -40C outside. Or you really can't see anything outside. Also that's why you gotta wear boots =P
Where do you live again?
unmotivated

Roz~

Canada. Actually I think I was wrong and they close schools when it's -50C outside... I don't remember exactly 'cause universities never close.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.