News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicguy49

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 09, 2008, 02:40:24 PMYour sig is great :D

Thanks! (if you were talking to me...)

I can't even play an online match now. It searches for an opponent but finds none! On the support page of nintendo, they say "At this time we are still compiling information on this issue."  They delayed the game for 2 months and the online isn't working propaly! It still a great game though.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/ts/gameSSBB.jsp

KefkaticFanatic

Alright, the online for brawl is just terrible.  Half the time you can't even connect to the network, and when you do, you rarely ever get enough players to start a game.  If you're lucky enough to get one started, they're almost always extremely laggy. (I still pwnted though)

They had BETTER fix this soon

Oh and so now I've unlocked Marth, Luigi, Ness, Snake, Captain Falcon, and 1 other guy I forgot. (Toon Link is soon!)
I'm also 14% into the SSE.

Yay.

me irl
[close]

Mike

I finished Subspace Emissary a few hours ago and just finished unlocking every character. Man I hate how you can clearly see that Sonic was added at the end of the game's development and that it was the cause for the delay.

gamer: Sorry to tell you this, but you won't get Toon Link soon. You need to beat Subspace Emissary first.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 09, 2008, 08:16:56 PMAlright, the online for brawl is just terrible.  Half the time you can't even connect to the network, and when you do, you rarely ever get enough players to start a game.  If you're lucky enough to get one started, they're almost always extremely laggy. (I still pwnted though)

They had BETTER fix this soon

Oh and so now I've unlocked Marth, Luigi, Ness, Snake, Captain Falcon, and 1 other guy I forgot. (Toon Link is soon!)
I'm also 14% into the SSE.

Yay.

Haven't tried online yet- but most nintendo online stuff sux anyways :P

Akiro

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 09, 2008, 08:16:56 PMI'm also 14% into the SSE.

Yay.

I have only unlocked 1 character cause I haven't played it that much (darn mom) and I'm more than 14% in SSE.

Harvest

The Subspace Sucks.

Good cutscenes, but the gameplay isn't fun.
-

razer84

Quote from: Harvest on March 10, 2008, 07:56:27 AMThe Subspace Sucks.

QTF
i'm only playing for the cutscenes and easy character unlocks now :-\

damn commies.

musicguy49

Quote from: razer84 on March 10, 2008, 12:11:13 PM
Quote from: Harvest on March 10, 2008, 07:56:27 AMThe Subspace Sucks.

QTF
i'm only playing for the cutscenes and easy character unlocks now :-\

yea, me too.

Mike

I thought subspace was fun... Though they made the enemies too tough and too strong.

kirby_superstar

im picking up my [pre-ordered] copy after supper ;D
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

KefkaticFanatic

What I love and hate is how they totally improved on the AI for enemies.  I heard of someone who was fighting a level one, and it rolled away from him.

They're much better now.  And I agree with Harvest about the SSE.

Mike: I read you only have to beat classic with link once for toon link, but the gamefaqs post may be wrong.

Methos: Nobody loves you.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Okay, does it make much sense to have a request forum, even though there is no "Work-In-Progress" topic?

I mean really, why let people do other's requests for the site without giving them a place where other's can help out and stuff?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

evilsqueaky

Quote from: Akiro on March 10, 2008, 06:31:33 AM
Quote from: gamer4251 on March 09, 2008, 08:16:56 PMI'm also 14% into the SSE.

Yay.

I have only unlocked 1 character cause I haven't played it that much (darn mom) and I'm more than 14% in SSE.

Play multiplayer a lot. That's how my bro and I are getting characters.

KefkaticFanatic

Well now that I have falco from multiplayer I just need to get the stages and songs from it then off to SSE and classic and events :D

me irl
[close]

Akiro

I'm 76% done with SE, it takes sooooo long.

And yes, they did improve the AI, the Level 1's (Puny) shield and roll from you.