Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

I want Rock Band 2 so bad.

Fuck you EB games.

Day 1, they have the game and not the instruments?  Day 2 I phone ask them when.  "hmm let me check...ok drums september 15th, guitar 18th....uh..15th is today..we just didn't get them in then..."  WHAT.  WHAT THE HELL! 
-

musicguy360

Dude

Gooch

yay, im no longer held back by the restrictions of a mother with a purpose.

Davey

* DaveyTheRebel shoots Dude.

Oh and

* DaveyTheRebel is still alive.
* DaveyTheRebel is watching.
* DaveyTheRebel is waiting.
* DaveyTheRebel is going crazy without a working computer.

Dude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on September 16, 2008, 01:58:20 PM
* DaveyTheRebel shoots Dude.
Thx, but that was for last night. :P "You know who >_>" was pissing me off yesterday.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Harvest on September 15, 2008, 05:26:19 PMI want Rock Band 2 so bad.

Fuck you EB games.

Day 1, they have the game and not the instruments?  Day 2 I phone ask them when.  "hmm let me check...ok drums september 15th, guitar 18th....uh..15th is today..we just didn't get them in then..."  WHAT.  WHAT THE HELL! 
lol gamecrazy is the only place to get games+ NO SCHOOL TIL MONDAY!!!!! ;D thank you hurricane ike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Flash Man

Dang your lucky, I have to go to school tomorrow  :'(. Oh well at least it is a half day  ;D.

blah54

GAH!!! STUPID GOD DAMN internet crapped out... parents had to call stupid bell to get it fixed -_-
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Sirus

whoa first time i heard you say that kind of stuff  :-\

Flash Man

SuperFireKirby

I finally got a mouse that doesn't completely suck!!! Now all I need is a computer to match it!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

acropol

lol last year I had a sucky mouse and the left button wud get stuck when I clicked, so it was always doing double clicks lol ... annoying..  :D

PseudoMario16

my thought of the moment- OMG WE HAVE BAND TODAY >:( >:( >:( no school, but still band!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on September 18, 2008, 08:51:03 AMmy thought of the moment- OMG WE HAVE BAND TODAY >:( >:( >:( no school, but still band!!!
OMG!! I wish I was as luck as you.

(Incase you havn't already known I love band :P)