The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: mariolegofan on July 08, 2014, 09:35:53 AMJust finished Banjo Kazooie :) Pretty fun!
Here's my question: Should I bother getting the next the one, Banjo Tooie? Is it any good?

Absolutely. I liked it even more than the original, actually. Aaaggghhhhh I love Grant Kirkhope

Sebastian

Bloop

I played Banjo-Tooie before the first one, but I really liked Tooie. I had no idea what to do exactly because I was just a young Dutch kid but I finished it and it was a lot of fun :D

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on July 09, 2014, 12:28:44 PMI played Banjo-Tooie before the first one, but I really liked Tooie. I had no idea what to do exactly because I was just a young Dutch kid but I finished it and it was a lot of fun :D
Well, darn, I'll have to get it :)

Ruto

Wahhh I feel like I don't have enough time to do things with all my friends. It's not like I have that many either! -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on July 10, 2014, 11:54:41 AMWahhh I feel like I don't have enough time to do things with all my friends. It's not like I have that many either! -.-
For some reason everything happens at the same time in the summer so whenever you plan something a ton of other stuff comes up (at least for me).
unmotivated

Ruto

That's true...also, I think some people think I don't have better things to do. Then they complain about me not having better things to do when they've pretty much eaten my time by asking me to babysit, etc.

universe-X

Dude

See? I told you that you can never actually leave NSM.

Winter

universe-X

Ruto

I know the old meet up thread/photo is here somewhere, but anyway, we took a photo in front of the Pikachu Meowth statue again this time around!

Mashi is the best at photoshop omg

Mashi

putting my photoshop 4.0 major to good use tyvm

SuperFireKirby

So there's a chance I have epilepsy. I was at a concert last night where there where a bunch of bright rainbow colored lights flashing as part of the band's light display and my vision literally went black, I was blind for about 5 minutes and during that time then I lost all ability to balance myself and then lost all muscle control. I only had enough control to shift my direction of falling, so I fell into my friends instead of strangers. According to my friends, my back was arched over and I was staring straight at the ceiling while they were trying to talk to me. It was pretty fucking weird and kind of scary. I'm not sure if it's epilepsy but I'm almost positive it was a seizure(I've never had one before, but I'm assuming that's how they work). And I don't want to tell a physician because I could possibly lose my ability to drive, and I kind of need that. FACK

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

Just watch that infamous Pokemon anime episode and see if it happens again (or just play Guacamelee...)