News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: The-Real-Link on February 09, 2009, 07:56:28 PM
Quote from: random_goldfish on February 05, 2009, 08:50:39 PMCool deal.

In other news.

I somehow dyed one of my eyebrows purple...they're blonde and impressionable...
*snicker* sorry, but that's funny! How do you accidentaly dye your eyebrow???......oh well I'm one to talk. I think I might be the only living person who's poked himself in the eye while playing the piano O_o

XDD
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Quote from: The-Real-Link on February 09, 2009, 07:56:28 PMI think I might be the only living person who's poked himself in the eye while playing the piano O_o

Ive done it a lot of times looool. Youre not alone in the world my brother xD

musicguy360

In other news.

*snicker* sorry, but that's funny! How do you accidentaly dye your eyebrow???......oh well I'm one to talk. I think I might be the only living person who's poked himself in the eye while playing the piano O_o

oh, sorry but:

LOL

Harvest

-

Jamaha

Yay, new mouse.

Yay, party in 1.5 hours.

Yay, prom tomorrow.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

random_goldfish

In other news.

Haha, well I'm definately not saying a purple eyebrow isn't funny!
Poked yourself in the eye! XD
I've gotten my violin bow stuck in my ear ring before...I've since then never worn hoop earrings again.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

HugoMeister

I accidentally snorted small bits of rosin before. <_<

It all broke and I had my head down on my desk (sometimes I carry rosin on me to just play with when I'm bored) and it spilled....and you can see where that led.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

random_goldfish

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 11, 2009, 05:20:06 PMI accidentally snorted small bits of rosin before. <_<

It all broke and I had my head down on my desk (sometimes I carry rosin on me to just play with when I'm bored) and it spilled....and you can see where that led.

The only way I play with rosin is if I can melt it with a lighter and then it becomes all new and awesome like again. Can't say I've ever snorted it but I always break rosin and forget to replace it...so I become that really annoying person in orchestra asking to use your rosin.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Nana1Popo2

lol, weve all had instruments get in our way... (*cough mouthpiece in eye*)  ::)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

KefkaticFanatic

What the fuck.  Our school has budget cuts so that they cut all field trips.  How the hell can you guys afford that.

me irl
[close]