News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

But I've just been pissed off at the idiots who caused the rescession so I let it out on here the truth. I think I'm gonna right a book on this mess we're in.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

It's disturbing on how you posted when I was about to post this.^ Which has nothing to do with what you just said.

It happens Every. Day!

B-Kpianist

I think... No... I KNOW this is where i wanna go to college:

http://www.recordingcareer.com/

[/random]

Brassman388

MetroidHunter v26

Yo BK long time no see...I thought you were dead...no seriously... cause you never you know...pop out and say hello...whats wrong with you? J/K lol but realy what happend to teh sitez I waz liek gon poot new song for submissionz yoz..

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

B-K, now that you're here, what's going on with GMW?

Brassman388

Yeah, I would like to know the same. If of course that's not too much trouble.

MetroidHunter v26

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 18, 2009, 02:51:59 AMMH... what happened to your old account?
For some reason I can't log into it >__>

SuperFireKirby

I am the overlord! ALL SHALL BOW TO THE MIGHT OF MY STEEL TOED BOOTS!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: MetroidHunter v26 on April 18, 2009, 09:55:15 AM
Quote from: Tranzlater on April 18, 2009, 02:51:59 AMMH... what happened to your old account?
For some reason I can't log into it >__>

Even your new one doesn't seem to be on the forum much...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 17, 2009, 12:36:12 PMAmerica sucks, perhaps?

A lot of rich, greedy and powerful American people may suck, but American and her Constitution do not.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

You know what post I really want?  3333.  IT'S MINE!

SuperFireKirby